where the hell plays this guy? (+ 11th-18th sept review)

jokerman

ok guys

let's go back to last friday night in ibiza. it's sept, the 16th.

pure pacha is this night's party.
angel linde and pete tong are going to rock the place.
not too bad. not too bad.

but........ it's too early for angel to play a truely f***ing set and ...... pete ... well we all know him

but .... i just think he lacks a sound and this is IMHO obviously.

mmmh night is going to be ordinary ........ until 5.30 when nic fanciulli comes to the decks.

i have to admit it. i never knew this guy.
and ............................... oh my god........ he has that SOUND!!!!!!!!!!
house and electric beats. WOW!!!

I stop here the night review and just say : listen to him live!!!

BTW where does he use to play? (I'm from Italy and there're very few good parties here....)

ok. switching to other parties, this one being the most amazing, just because unexpected.

sunday 11th. azuli @ el divino. good gig for jo but i've heard this lovely girl playing better.

monday 12th. manumission @ privilege. this year title is metamorphosis. and it's a true one. manumission is

introducing live rock'n'roll into their night and rock will be ibiza next years soundtrack. i mean live

rock! BTW fisherspooner are really tough guys...

...... manumission this year deserves a review on its own... just because of the topic of metemorphosis.

but you can go to another post here which titles something like "ibiza is playing to a different sound"...

tuesday 13th. carl cox closing part @ space. my dear friends....... carl cox ....... and i've said

everything. nothing to add to it!!

wednesday 14th. eric morillo @ pacha. we all know pacha is a very very fine place. people go to pacha not

only for the music ... they go to see other people and to let others see them. so ... there's something too

...er..... static in the air. the atmosphere is still...................... until eric starts mixing vocals and house beats , you know how!

thursday 15th. deep dish closing. these guys have THE SOUND. absolute genius. great live performers. great feeling with the audience.

friday 16th. ............................. nic fanciulli night ..... read above

saturday 17th. Karaoke at the hotel :-(((((((((((((((((( because of rain pouring down like never before!!!

one last note before greetings..... clubs in ibiza close at 6 a.m. from mid sept on, because of a gov law aiming at reducing morning traffic jams in working days. those jams cause ibiza kids to be always late at school....

we have to sync with school calendar next year!!!!

bye
- francesco

Re: where the hell plays this guy? (+ 11th-18th sept revi

jokerman said:
mmmh night is going to be ordinary ........ until 5.30 when nic fanciulli comes to the decks.

i have to admit it. i never knew this guy.
and ............................... oh my god........ he has that SOUND!!!!!!!!!!
house and electric beats. WOW!!!

I stop here the night review and just say : listen to him live!!!

BTW where does he use to play? (I'm from Italy and there're very few good parties here....)

Nice review, Jokerman.

Nic Fanciulli is resident at We Love and will be playing again @ Space this Sunday:

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/events

There's an interview with him here:

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/reviews/2005/fanciulli_i.htm

Back