where the hell did these dj's go....

dw151174

....Lisa Loud, Al Mckenzie, CJ Macintosh, Daniel Davoli, Gordon Kaye (I know he owned a record shop!), Chris and James, Lottie (more recent I know!), Ricky Morrison???? The list could go on!

You can tell I've been going through the archive a bit, but I was just intreged as to whether any are still spinning, producing etc

dw151174 said:
....Lisa Loud, Al Mckenzie, CJ Macintosh, Daniel Davoli, Gordon Kaye (I know he owned a record shop!), Chris and James, Lottie (more recent I know!), Ricky Morrison???? The list could go on!

You can tell I've been going through the archive a bit, but I was just intreged as to whether any are still spinning, producing etc

CJ Mack still plays @ Ministry from time to time.

Last I saw of Lisa Loud she was doing some modelling but she does still DJ in a few places generally further afield.

Danielle Davoli is still hanging about with Oakie and touring with him.

I think Gordon Kay and Al Mackenzie have gone to the DJ graveyard in the sky along with Alistair Whitehead and Graeme Park :lol: Actually they do all still play out but they play in some random places, they've gone from Premier League to Vauxhall Conference type clubs.

Lottie is still out and about in London doing her Misdeameanours @ Turnmills and other places.

Rcky Morrison? Did Sal Soul Nugget didn't he? He still plays out, a friend had him booked to play one of his clubs a month or so ago. I heard him last year and he was really good.

discoplayer said:
lottie rocks :twisted:

She could call her lady bumps/front shoulders that. eg "When it's my 'special lady time' (copyright Holly G 2005) my Lottie rocks really hurt."

:lol:

gordon kaye has played a couple of times here in Oxford over the past 2 years. He wasn't particularly good at all, didn't manage to hold the crowd at all on both occasions.

bleeding ugly fella

naddyz said:
gordon kaye has played a couple of times here in Oxford over the past 2 years. He wasn't particularly good at all, didn't manage to hold the crowd at all on both occasions.

bleeding ugly fella

It wasn't his fault that tree disfigured his head and he was great in Allo Allo!

CJ is still around too - he's doing Turnmills on Boxing Day ;) He was resident for City Loud at Turnmills not sure if he still is. ;)

CJ Mackintosh is still very much around people,

He's headlining for pacha on new years eve...

toms said:
CJ Mackintosh is still very much around people,

He's headlining for pacha on new years eve...

Pictured here at a London club last week:

f93af5f3-11ef-48c0-8a16-3f079b4efb11.jpg

what about jeremy healy:evil: ...........surely noone is still paying him to play every week.

(on the subject i can't believe amos and lisa I'anson are still together)........suit each other though!

she's great fun to hang out with. Fond memories of her crashing into a Boy's Own party at the old Cable through a fence screaming "Riiiight let's be 'avin yer" absolutely trolleyed whilst clutching some lifetime achievement award

Back