where tahiti bar is located?

FallenangelGparsons

hi!it was written in this forum that tahiti bar was located near bora bora beach bar (5 meters,closed to jet apartments?) but last summer ,i was looking 4 this bar & didn't find it! :confused: can anyone give me more details to go there from bora bora beach bar?
does the warter party take place on saturday afternoon or sunday afternoon?

the tahiti beach that i know is closed since 15 years, it was on playa den bossa, near KU beach...

don't know if we r talkin bout the same thing...i saw a board "tahiti every saturday water party" in the dvd naked ibiza 2001 warner...seems to be very closed to bora bora beach bar but how to get in?

tahiti

tahiti is literally right next to Bora Bora, on the beach. it's pretty unspectacular though - looks just like a crummy hotel bar rather than a bar in its own right. when I've been it was always pretty empty, most people just went straight past it to Bora Bora!

the water party is on saturday afternoons - thats the only time I saw it busy!

Ibiza-girlie said:
it´s nothing special, if thats the one i was thinking of,,,,they charge 11 Euros for a sunbed! crazyness

Wrong! they don't charge any more for sunbeds than the rest of the beach.

Tahiti is bang next to Bora Bora and to be honest you'd think they were the same place.

Bora Bora beach can get a little on top at times, but outside Tahiti is a little less busy and you can still see/hear whats going off.

Ignore the others, Tahiti is alright.

Drew when I was at Bora Bora in July last year, they charged us 11 euros for luxury sunbeds with tables to put your drinks on, and the beds had sheets on them so they could we recycled every time a new costumer would arrive - so expensive!!!!

Ibiza-girlie said:
Drew when I was at Bora Bora in July last year, they charged us 11 euros for luxury sunbeds with tables to put your drinks on, and the beds had sheets on them so they could we recycled every time a new costumer would arrive - so expensive!!!!

Never saw any of that in August.

Sorry!

well....don´t be sorry. At least they did´nt overcharge you....must have looked at my very blonde haircolor and said to themselves "bet that one falls for it" lol*

Back