where should I stay? List of Apartments

buckeejit

Hi all

I've been to Ibiza twice (2005 and 2006). Stayed in Sol Post Apartments in the Bay in 05 and Es Calo Playa in San Antonio in 06. I'm hopefully going with my wee bro to Ibiza in two weeks and was wondering where I should stay. I want to be close to Mambo/Kanya. Out of the following apartments, what is the best?

Mar I Vent
Hotel San Francisco
Puet Apartments
Costa Mar Apartments

Costa Mar Apartments look dead on to me but I'm not sure. Any suggestions?

Hi all

I've been to Ibiza twice (2005 and 2006). Stayed in Sol Post Apartments in the Bay in 05 and Es Calo Playa in San Antonio in 06. I'm hopefully going with my wee bro to Ibiza in two weeks and was wondering where I should stay. I want to be close to Mambo/Kanya. Out of the following apartments, what is the best?

Mar I Vent
Hotel San Francisco
Puet Apartments
Costa Mar Apartments

Costa Mar Apartments look dead on to me but I'm not sure. Any suggestions?

None of the above!

Stay in the Gran Sol its right next to Kanya. Ive never stayed there but i know people who have - it looks 8)

p.s. avoid the Puet like the plague - its a dump, and you have to go behind the bar to get to your rooms! :rolleyes::lol:

Oh right, well id probably go to costa mar then, whatever you do take the puet off your list - i couldn't stop laughing when i saw where my mates were staying! Total dive!

35k4j0x.jpg

jet to the left hand side is the Costa Mar Apartments.and you just around the corner from where you wish to be

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/maps/san_antonio01.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Back