Where oh where to stay

R

racheltoys

Hello all.

Does anyone have any hints or tips for a good base... we cant afford a villa but want to get an apartment and be away from all the beer boyos!

I was looking at san antonio bay, is this a pain to get to the clubs or a good place to be?

xxxxxxxx

Personally ... if you want to keep away from the boozy types ... don't choose San An as a place to stay ... (even tho it has it's gorgeous sunset bars) ... Try Playa D`En Bossa !

The clubs are spread out along the south of the island, although some of the favourites are focused more towards the ibiza town side. Depending on which clubs you want to visit, you may have to travel a bit anyway, but san antonio is the home of the infamous westend, where you find enough beer boys to keep most english city centre bars happy for a weekend!

Obviously the west end is only a small part of san antonio and the beer boys can be avoided if you really want to stay there.

*Saffy* said:
Personally ... if you want to keep away from the boozy types ... don't choose San An as a place to stay ... (even tho it has it's gorgeous sunset bars) ... Try Playa D`En Bossa !

Lets hope you like PDB now you've said that Saff ;)

yes yes... i totally agree. i stayed in san an the last time. if you're not about beer boys stay in ibiza town or playa d'en bossa. i will be at the jet this time and i'm sure it will be an improvement!

when will you be going?

do a search on the web theres loads of sites offering apts in every corner of ibiza

Drew said:
*Saffy* said:

Lets hope you like PDB now you've said that Saff ;)

Heh .. I hope so too Drew ! But I picked it more for the girls than me ... and the fact that we wont be clubbing (apart from one night), so want to be near Ibiza town ...

berry said:
yes yes... i totally agree. i stayed in san an the last time. if you're not about beer boys stay in ibiza town or playa d'en bossa. i will be at the jet this time and i'm sure it will be an improvement!

when will you be going?

7th July for a week ..

Playa den Bossa the place to be

Im off to ibiza in July. Staying for the second time in Playa den Bossa. Spent about 9 holidays in San Antonio area so i needed a change. Excellent area, all the ammeneties, good beach, plenty going on and so close to Ibiza town.Good bus service. If you want a holiday where you can do more than get drunk its perfect. I recommend it!
Im there 2-16th July

apartments mariano (can be booked on the spotlight site) are in the centre of ibiza town, clean, spacious and altogether great.

Jet

Just got back from my first trip to the Magical Isle. I stayed w/ some buds in Jet, PDB. I can honestly say that I was impressed. Good service ( we got locked out on the balcony minutes after arriving in the room, haha, and they graciously heard our cry for help coming to the rescue ) The apt was very nice and roomy. I highly recommend. Just watch out for the sliding glass door to the balcony..it locks easily!!

Back