Where is...

turn right as you enter the calle de la virgen (which is the second parallel road running behind the old base bar) and continue to the end (about 50 metres)

have a look at the AK Ibiza map reference in the nightlife section for ibiza town - it's just next door

Another route is along the road running to the left of the castle ramp, turn left at end and head forwards.

Or simply when you're coming from the mercado viejo (old market) pass by Croissant Show, turn left, walk straight on and up the stairs, there you are at Oriental and Dome is the bar to the right. Many ways lead to Dôme! ;)

Dance4life,

Let me know when you'll be there... I'm at the Dome every night afeter work... Best place to meet locals and people from all countries!!!

Cheers

Iva said:
Dance4life,

Let me know when you'll be there... I'm at the Dome every night afeter work... Best place to meet locals and people from all countries!!!

Cheers

Will do! That'd be cool...i totally into meeting new people and making new friends...one of my "things to do while in Ibiza" :p

:p Iva and I do have very similar interests when it comes to nightlife.... for me, Dôme is nightlife heaven.... Which part of it is your favourite? I mean in the beginning and by the end of the season only the first bar next to Oriental is open , but during high season my favourite place is definitely the last bar (that used to be Lola's years ago). It's not that crowded and all my friends work in this part. :) BTW did you know that they have a website? www.dome.es , not really up to date but still I love it! Oh and Annamaria also has something like a website (not very up to date either), it's www.tormentahormonal.com ;)

Back