Where is there to eat in San Antonio?

I

ian_jamsie

I have been to ibiza before and one thing that stuck out was the lack of good places to eat. After a long clubbing session eating is very difficult and having something put in front of you that you wouldn't feed to your dog doesn't make you want to eat. Last time i went i lost half a stone in a week. Any suggestions?

look on this thread http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=5&sid=

There are loads of good places. Check out Kasbahs by Kanya and Coastline, walk round the bay, down by the marina.

Just avoid the ones that all seem to have the same menu and a board with pictures of all the various things thjey serve with chips and salad.

Go to Ibiza Town too.

Unless you want "British" food, in which case you need to be a little bit more adventurous. The seafood is good at the nicer places because it's all fresh, and I'm not particularly in to that sort of thing.

And you have to remember that a lot of the San An places are very cheap, and there is a difference between cheap and in-expensive. Because there are some good, in-expensive places.

Thanks

Thanks for the advice. I will try round by cafe kanya. I think my appartment block is close to there. 11 days to go till i will be dancing on the terrance at space. Can't wait

whoa there johnny.
warhols, ibiza's newest most stylish niterie, has pictures on the walls of all the food it serves - and it all seems to be campbells soup!

djb

Hay Mr DJ where is it?

Where about in san an is this eatery?

are the good places round playa den bossa and the town all expencive or is there any reasonable places or little gems that the locals go to?? i rate this subject very highly.

dan

You could always go to San Rafael...
There's a really nice Local restaurant...

:eek:

grtz,
l

dan said:
are the good places round playa den bossa and the town all expencive or is there any reasonable places or little gems that the locals go to?? i rate this subject very highly.

dan

From what I've seen of Playa den Bossa, the better places to eat are in Ibiza Town - but they're not all expensive

:D Kasbah

:D Il Vatecano - Behind Cafe Del Mar

:D The Curry Club - The road that go's down to Cafe Del Mar (The best Curry I have ever had!)

The curry club is FANTASTIC!!

The first 5 days of the holiday last year I suffered from the heat of the place but after a blow out in the curry club it didn't seem to affect me at all :confused:

A cheap place is the chinese at the bottom of the west end. If you go from the taxi rank towards Play2 but turn left rather than go up main bar street you will see the chinese on the right hand side. Cheap and cheerful but it's air conditioned which is good and the waiters are a laugh :D

The food at Coastline was OK too in the daytime and an early meal at Savannah is good just before sunset but was a little more pricey.

Food

Hope I dont offend anyone but I like the KFC & Pizza Hut combined thing.
2 bits of chicken a slice of Pizza and nice cup of cola.

Also the wedges at Savannah are to die for.

Back