where is the thread ...

I

icebaer69

where is the thread where Jonny68 asked where his thread is ?

... it was probably one of the best threads ever since the internet started !

Hard to explain as it got very visual due to the images being posted in relation to Johnnys words...

Its one of those "had to see it/be there" to appreciate it in all its side splitting glory.

Hard to explain as it got very visual due to the images being posted in relation to Johnnys words...

Its one of those "had to see it/be there" to appreciate it in all its side splitting glory.

you've gone down in my estimation son i used to think you were pretty sound on here, "side splitting glory", jaysus if you find a thread about a deleted post that funny then best of luck to you geezer.

Last edited by a moderator:
you've gone down in my estimation son ...
:lol:
... i used to think you were pretty sound on here, "side splitting glory" ...
:lol: :lol:
... jaysus if you find a thread about a deleted post that funny
then best of luck to you geezer.
fvzu9.jpg

Hello John .

Its the way you phrased the question that totally creased me up. It was the equivalent to walking into some posh restaurant , whipping your old bill out and plonking it slap slosh plop right in the middle of some aristocrats soup dish then wondering why several security staff rush over and man handle you out the door.

Your question was...Why was my thread about *insert answer to your own question* deleted.

Dude I found the post to be very funny and so did others. It had absolutely nothing to do with the topic to which your post related to ...it was all about the way you worded it and I think everyone else will agree with me on that one mate.

Anyway have a great Christmas8)8)8)

He's writing a book, "How to make Celtic, Anger and Sectarianism work for you in the 21st Century"

where is the thread ...
... which was about that everybody should clean up the beach etc.,
i think that thread was "sticky" ... can´t find it anymore ...

Back