Where is DC10 ?

Nothing to do with your original question but I have pigeons nesting above my communal entrance door and they have babies!!

From the airport roundabout you have to drive southeast if my memory serves me right.

It's in the middle of the Salinas, and it's close to the edge of playa d'en bossa actually. So if you're in playa d'en Bossa you just have to take the narrow road looking west at the edge of playa d'en Bossa and you'll arrive to the roundabout. Then do what I said above.

Hope it helps! :)

You can walk to it from Playa Den Bossa as I discovered having spent about 6 euros on a taxi.

happy walking :!:

178-7827_IMG.JPG

Its blatently not a walk unless you're off your barnet.

6 euros well spent for a taxi.

N8 said:
Its blatently not a walk unless you're off your barnet.

6 euros well spent for a taxi.

It’s actually quite a nice walk if you’re off your barnet! Watch out for the cars though. ;)

It's certainly not too far from the Jet apartments. Although obviously safety could be compromised if you were a little the worse for wear of it it were dark.

Is it further than the walk from Space to Ibiza Town though?! I did that post Coxy to get the bus to San An and it was a doddle (probably cos I was a tad bouncy after all that decent techno! :D )

Back