where is danny tenaglia playing?

A

a6

does anyone know if danny tenaglia is playing in ibiza this summer and what nights??

no...
last year he did a series of one-off nights at pacha, privilege, and amnesia.

he also turned up unexpectedly to dc10 for an inpromptu set one monday morning....

The big DT night at Priveledge was free (i think) went home that day :(:(:(:(

Someone on here did a massive write up. I really hope to see the great man this year

:D

Susie said:
I would of loved to see that! :D

I was there, it was unfunkingbelievable :D

He turned up about 3 in the afternoon spent an hour in the crowd, dancing, chatting to people and then played from 4 til about 10.30 it was one of the best clubbing experiences I ever had just cos it was unexpected :D

Did he have to do the stage diving thing Barbie?

He & Sanchez should do a 24hr b2b @ Priveledge all proceeds to charity or something, that would be the best days clubbin ever :idea:

WeLuvIbiza said:
Did he have to do the stage diving thing Barbie?

He & Sanchez should do a 24hr b2b @ Priveledge all proceeds to charity or something, that would be the best days clubbin ever :idea:

No he didn't but Charlie Chester did, I was quite alarmed cos Charlie is not a little bloke lol!

Yeah I'm up for a 24 hour session but can't it be Erick, Danny T and Sanchez on 6 decks :p Actually while we're at it why don't we invite Little Louie and Kenny Dope as well ;)

His residency is here in New York at Arc Friday nights. I heard him at Space in 01, and then Amnesia in '02. He really brought the place down @ Space!

premile said:
His residency is here in New York at Arc Friday nights. I heard him at Space in 01, and then Amnesia in '02. He really brought the place down @ Space!

Was that the We Love Sundays Opening Party in 2001 on the terrace, that was one of the best sets I have seen ever :D

You are soooo lucky been able to see him all the time over there, his visits to England are few and far between :cry:

Yeah I can see him in NY every week if I'd like, but it'd be nice to see him @ space this summer!!!!

8)

Barbie said:
Was that the We Love Sundays Opening Party in 2001 on the terrace, that was one of the best sets I have seen ever :D

No, it was later in the summer around July/August. He took the decks at midnight and spun past 7. I was dead beat tired at 7 ~ fantastic set. Smooth, no big build ups or breakdowns, just a smooth ride all night.

Back