Where has all of the good music gone?

monkehUK

Is it just me or are decent tunes few and far between these days? :(

Granted I've been away from the scene for a while (growing up) but after listening to some of the crap that fills the charts of the digital djing sites it seems that house music has either moved on to something I just cannot connect with or the quality has dipped.

For instance, 'leave the world behind', nice vocal, sh*te tune, anyone else agree or am i way past it? :)

Granted I've been away from the scene for a while (growing up) but after listening to some of the crap that fills the charts of the digital djing sites it seems that house music has either moved on to something I just cannot connect with or the quality has dipped.

For instance, 'leave the world behind', nice vocal, sh*te tune, anyone else agree or am i way past it? :)

are you related to 'James the' ?

I find that a lot of music producers are playing up to the ket fiends and making wonkey confused music, so for people who don't like that music I can understand your feeling that good music is rare as the wonkey stuff is everywhere :D

there's tonnes of good house/electronic music around - look around the blogs - it's all there. Don't expect juno or radio to spoonfeed you everything that's decent

Back