Where for breakfast?

Re: One place u have to visit!.....

Robo said:
blondie said:
Fatso's in san antonio!! :D quality brekkies! they have all english stuff like teabags,bread,its by far the best breafast we tasted out there!

have fun,A xxx

great! like home from home.

Does one detect a hint of sarcasm perchance?

Does anyone really eat breakfast in Ibiza! I made breakfat once in a week, and even then all I could stomach was toast! :confused:

Scoobie said:
Does anyone really eat breakfast in Ibiza! I made breakfat once in a week, and even then all I could stomach was toast! :confused:

The only thing I have for breakfast in Ibiza is wine :eek: :D :p ;)

We had breakfast on the way home from amnesia one night, in a little place beside KFC with a hammock outside....i'm really no good with names! They start to serve at 6am i think! Thats what i love about ibiza, you can get anything you want at any time of day.... :p ;)

dawnarmstrong said:
We had breakfast on the way home from amnesia one night, in a little place beside KFC with a hammock outside....i'm really no good with names! They start to serve at 6am i think! Thats what i love about ibiza, you can get anything you want at any time of day.... :p ;)

That would be Unity Bar (Painted all red and green and yellow?) Its gone now :( Been replaced by a Burger King! :rolleyes: :evil:

K said:
That would be Unity Bar (Painted all red and green and yellow?) Its gone now :( Been replaced by a Burger King! :rolleyes: :evil:

Oh I used to love Unity Bar, always full of the repribates of society at 7am in a morning, used to feel most at home :lol:

rustywoo said:
Spot on again, McRackin. that's the very place

:D :D :D

rustywoo said:
Has it really taken you since July to dig out the piccie?

no - i saw that thread for the first time last monday!! :p

Lusha said:
There is a hotel by whips which has a restuarant which is open to anyone, there do an amazing
breakie!

do you mean hotel florida? :eek:

Florext1.jpg

dawnarmstrong said:
A restaurant just on the edge of san antonio bay, at the end of the beach coming from the town,
and just across the road

:eek: :confused: :eek:

dawnarmstrong said:
it does brilliant omelletes if i remember and fries

:confused: :cry: :confused:

dawnarmstrong said:
maybe you could help me out her mcRackin??!

do you mean sa punta des molí, s'embarcador, marlins? :rolleyes:

Buckley said:
Robo said:
great! like home from home

Does one detect a hint of sarcasm perchance?

of course - you are in spain goddammit!! :lol:

another good place would be somewhere called Bar Sole its just down the road from the ship !!
almost oposite the hollywood show bar !!
think that used to be the manumission fancy dress shop (i might be wrong )

the people that own the hollywood shoebar own and run this cafe and the bloke from the ship is always in there its really nice and its chaep but the people there are so friendly and there a good laugh !!

honestley check it out and tell em big dave sent ya !!!
they know who i am

vienna said:
best place in san an is "ritas cantina" directly in front of the yacht club (club nautico)

true - and its open all year round!! :D :D :D

Rita5.jpg

(guess where i had my breakfast today? :p )

vienna said:
but dont forget your T-shirts, if you sit down naked, you gonna be thrown out

Ibiza_4_jpg_jpg.jpg
<--- oi oi oi!! :lol:

dawnarmstrong said:
A restaurant just on the edge of san antonio bay, at the end of the beach coming from the town, and just across the road sorry I can't remember the name of it but we frequented it quite a bit! :D

I think you may be talking about DU NAA,a nice little place that sits on the beach but also very close to the road,they do nice food and it is not to dear either.

Back