Where for breakfast?

Boardgrrrrl

Has anyone got any tips for a good place to get breakfast in San An please? We've been frequenting a cafe by Tijana (spelling) the Mexican place for the last few years which is OK but it's time to break the mold!

Any ideas peeps?

Thanx :)

try this place in the marina botafach.

great spanish breakfasts, very affordable, with a superb very of the old town.

bar lovento

it is highly recomended!

Cheers Rob

Anyone else? I know brekkie isn't the first thing that most of you think about if you've been throwin' some shapes the previous evening ;)

Boardgrrrrl said:
Cheers Rob

Anyone else? I know brekkie isn't the first thing that most of you think about if you've been throwin' some shapes the previous evening ;)

There's only one thing I have for breakfast and that's a glass of wine :p ;)

Barbie said:
Boardgrrrrl said:
Cheers Rob

There's only one thing I have for breakfast and that's a glass of wine :p ;)

:lol:

I prefer a beer especially if it's before 11am.

Wine before 11am + the morning after the night before = sick Boardgrrrrl

I prefer another drop of substances a spliff and a nice cold beer when i come in from a nights antics myself

That's all very well and good but a Boardgrrrrl's got to eat sometimes :)

Someone apart from Rob must know where I can get some nice brekkie, be it a bacon sarnie or a Pan au chocolat?

up one of the streets by the west end (sorry not to be more helpful) is a quality patisserie. yummy cakes and savouries. there's a few seats to sit and sip high tar coffee too.

does anywhere know where a nice place to get a basic cheap (but nice) breakfast from in San Antonio Bay???

One place u have to visit!.....

Fatso's in san antonio!! :D quality brekkies! they have all english stuff like teabags,bread,its by far the best breafast we tasted out there!

have fun,A xxx

Re: One place u have to visit!.....

blondie said:
Fatso's in san antonio!! :D quality brekkies! they have all english stuff like teabags,bread,its by far the best breafast we tasted out there!

have fun,A xxx

great! like home from home.

best place in san an is "ritas cantina" directly in front of the yacht club (club nautico), but dont forget your T-shirts, if you sit down naked, you gonna be thrown out ;)

rustywoo said:
up one of the streets by the west end (sorry not to be more helpful) is a quality patisserie.
yummy cakes and savouries

do you mean this one? :rolleyes:

MVC-029S.JPG

Spot on again, McRackin. that's the very place. Has it really taken you since July to dig out the piccie?

There is a hotel by whips which has a restuarant which is open to anyone, there do an amazing breakie! I will try to find out the name of it 4 ya or post a piccy of it :D

A restaurant just on the edge of san antonio bay, at the end of the beach coming from the town, and just across the road sorry I can't remember the name of it but we frequented it quite a bit! :D

^^^^^it does brilliant omelletes if i remember and fries. Maybe not much use to you coz I don't remember the name, maybe you could help me out her mcRackin??! :p

If you're up before 2 and fancy a fry up like only your grandma can make try the village inn. Quality breakfast, and you can have a quick game of pool while your waiting, if you're that way inclined. I think it is up the last street before the grubby main drag in San An.

Back