Where do you do early on NYE in Ibiza?

kocmoc

No longer active
So, I have gathered that Pacha and Amnesia are the two major clubs open NYE at 12:30 AM. Which is great because I have never been to either, but where do you go early on?

Looking for maybe a chill bar, for drinks and food. Then maybe a place by the water, or a hot spot with good house music to get pumped for the night. Any suggestions would be great. Also, has anyone here stayed at Pacha Hotel? I was going to book it, but didn't know if it was worth the value?

I also read that DC10 is open New Years Day, is that the only day party?

Is there an immediate afterhours after Pacha/Amnesia close? What time do they close?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

cheers

RJ

Hi RJ,

Me again.

:p

Your best bet is to keep browsing these forums for up-to-date info. I won't be here this year but if I was I'd probably hang about the Ibiza Town area and see which bars look lively.

There'll be action on Calle de la Virgen and surrounding streets and other bars in the port. The Spanish-oriented places will be the busiest.

The Pacha Hotel and the bars that surround it will probably also be well populated. If you do get a room make sure it's not on the first floor because the sound proofing is reportedly not effective and any events on the ground floor are likely to keep you awake. I've seen rooms which are nice but I've never spent a night in one.

Dc10 will be the main day party but there are likely to be others. Make friends at Pacha/Amnesia and they'll be able to give you other options.

I'd advise a late morning/early afternoon break to recuperate before getting fully destroyed at Dc10.

Back