Where Do All The Younger Crowds Stay?

S

*StellarMarie*

Me and one of my pals are planning on going to Ibiza for the first time in summer of 2004, but were college students and cant really afford the top of the line hotels. Where would you say is the best place to stay on budget in Ibiza Town?

ibiza town is generally very expensive, i would suggest PLAYA D'EN BOSSA or maybe SAN ANTONIO

How expensive are taxi's and buses then on Ibiza? All of the hugest and most popular clubs seem to be in Ibiza Town, so if we choose to not stay there, will taxis and buses cost us an extreme amount of money?

*StellarMarie* said:
How expensive are taxi's and buses then on Ibiza? All of the hugest and most popular clubs seem to be in Ibiza Town, so if we choose to not stay there, will taxis and buses cost us an extreme amount of money?

You can get the Disco Bus from San Antonio to Ibiza Town for about a pound. Taxis are real cheap as well.

taxis are real cheap but in the very early hours of the morning its often difficult to get them from some clubs...

I wouldl ive in San An, if you want night were you can go out and not pay so much for it - West end is however filled with beerdrinking footballers (not in the spirit of the genuine clubbers!), but there are a few good places there Play2 and a couple of other places where you can get in for free + recieve a free beverage (shot or similar).

Ibiza is pricey, but check out the spotlight site for more info´s - there are hostals in San An. for instance Hostal Norte or in the town - Hostal Marina, they arent that pricey but don´t expect comfortable beds or anything...Marina was better than Norte! Lived in both, since I wanted to save money for the clubs and so on.

You schould concider going in July/August. If you can, get a package deal with hotel and return tickets! It´s fordable concidering the alternatives (planning your own holiday) - If you want to plan on your own, try and check out the Apanish airline company Iberia www.iberia.com -

Hope this was useful! But: save your money now, Ibiza is EXPENSIVE! (If you want to experience the genuine side to it!)

Back