Where can I leave luggage bag?

Jefros

So the plan was... I get to Ibiza airport 2:15am Monday, leave luggage in a locker, taxi to Playa den Bossa and go to Bora Bora (probably not Space as mega expensive for a couple of hrs). Get taxi back to airport and pick up rental car when they open at 7am.

Only prob is the airport doesn't have a left luggage facility :( Anyone think of a hotel that will look after my bag for just those few hrs, or any other suggestions?

Cheers

Just leave your luggage going around the baggage claim (wait until everyone has collected theirs and departed for peace of mind), then when yours is the last left sneak off, enjoy your night and return the next day to claim your bag/s from lost/left luggage! Simple.

... Ok, so I probably wouldn't do it myself, but hey! :)

Book another flight that lands at a workable hour ? Some of the charters and Monarch flights in particular are basically only good for people arriving and getting cabs or buses straight to their accommodation on arrival. You might still be able to do an out-of-hours car hire collection with one of the local firms but probably won't get a very good deal after stumping up the extra charges.

It's probably a bit late to say it this time but I always end up working my plans around the lack of a left luggage facility in Ibiza. It's a very serious omission :spank: - but if they did have one, you'd probably never be able to find a free space for everyone using them instead of booking into a hotel for their first (or last) nights :!:

Really? I know the outside bit closes off, but thought their club part was open til 6am! Anywhere else open near the airport then or is it just Space?

The baggage claim sounds a good idea but i'm hand luggage only, unless I craftily chuck it on there :D

Theres a luggage storage place in Ibiza town but it won't be of any use to you as it closes at night but handy if you are ever fancy a weekend on it with no hotel and need to leave your passport etc somewhere safe for a few days :twisted:

It's called consigna ibiza

Really? I know the outside bit closes off, but thought their club part was open til 6am! Anywhere else open near the airport then or is it just Space?

The baggage claim sounds a good idea but i'm hand luggage only, unless I craftily chuck it on there :D

It is open yes but will hardly be anyone inside. Might be different this year now they have put a few lights in etc but last year was dead by 3am.

leave your hand luggage on the plane by "accident" and they will put it in lost luggage.... go back to get it when you're ready...

i left my macbook on the plane 3 weeks ago ( not by accident though ) and had to get the bus over to get it the next day before Space Opening... :lol::lol:

There is a electronic machine for self-storage in Vicente Serra y Orvay St, 35. 24h open. It's a new place called Ibiza Lockers. Close to the new bus/police station.

10998366_917115471680033_1511175354031863000_n.jpg

11350629_916877125037201_4468138199579989499_n.jpg

Was going to mention rude. They were advertising bag drop day/over night, showers and airport run. Probably change price through yr, but was 6e pp transfer, around 10/12 I think for bags and 20e for all three. Right next to bossa park hotel, nearest the beach side.

Also saw a sign on beach between Ushuaia and Delano that said bag drop, might have been an old sign

definately trunkit.guru. we used it 4 days ago and they pickup our bags and had them delivered on time at the airport. I highly reccomend it.

Dirk normally leaves his in the middle of a packed dancefloor...(next to my tent).
like italian women are dancing around their handbags in pacha
respectively indians around a campfire ...

Back