Where are you all spending your Xmas Day Lunch?

mambobirdette

We were contemplating going for a curry at this nice little indian by us. Its £20 but im not sure what it involves. I quite like the idea of a curry for xmas lunch :eek: :lol: Its different i suppose.

What are you all doing?

Me and Tom are going to Scunny to my parents, there'll be my mum and dad, gran and grandad, my sis and her b/friend. I love my Christmas dinner, I have the full works cept no turkey and have fish instead.

Christmas Eve dinner and Christmas lunch with the in-laws
Boxing Day lunch (Sant Estevan) at my mom's with my brother, sister, nephews, nieces, cousins, oncles and all the family :D

everyone is coming to our's for xmas dinner. 12 all together :eek: Am so glad Paul does all the cooking :D

Dont think I could do a curry for xmas day though, Paul was thinking of doing something different for the dinner (what, I don't know) and I told him he couldn't I think everyone looks forward to a nice traditional turkey (or fish ;) ) christmas roast. Cant wait, not looking forward to the washing up though :confused: maybe I'll get some paper plates :lol: classy :p

IBIZALISA said:
everyone is coming to our's for xmas dinner. 12 all together :eek: Am so glad Paul does all the cooking :D

Dont think I could do a curry for xmas day though, Paul was thinking of doing something different for the dinner (what, I don't know) and I told him he couldn't I think everyone looks forward to a nice traditional turkey (or fish ;) ) christmas roast. Cant wait, not looking forward to the washing up though :confused: maybe I'll get some paper plates :lol: classy :p

Are you going to decorate the table all nice with a fancy cloth and table runner?, matching napkins and little place names? Oooo im starting to change my mind. Dont think i'll need table place names tho as there only me & Joey :lol:

mambobirdette said:
Are you going to decorate the table all nice with a fancy cloth and table runner?, matching napkins and little place names? Oooo im starting to change my mind. Dont think i'll need table place names tho as there only me & Joey :lol:

this is the bit I'm getting excited about. I've even stooped to buying house mags to get ideas. Got my fireplace sorted, got the colour scheme, just got to wait for payday so I can go get all my stuff ready, including table cloth, and decs, napkins & holders, and I think I may just let people sit where they want to sit, don't want to seem too organised :lol: :lol:

IBIZALISA said:
mambobirdette said:

this is the bit I'm getting excited about. I've even stooped to buying house mags to get ideas. Got my fireplace sorted, got the colour scheme, just got to wait for payday so I can go get all my stuff ready, including table cloth, and decs, napkins & holders, and I think I may just let people sit where they want to sit, don't want to seem too organised :lol: :lol:

:lol: Im too organised for my own good, Kerry = Monica :rolleyes: :lol:

You can get some little festive things to put on the table too, confetti online do some nice little things that you can sprinkle on the table cloth too. Sounds likes its going to be so lovely leese :D

mambobirdette said:
:lol: Im too organised for my own good, Kerry = Monica :rolleyes: :lol:

You can get some little festive things to put on the table too, confetti online do some nice little things that you can sprinkle on the table cloth too. Sounds likes its going to be so lovely leese :D

Thanks hun, I shall have a look. ;)

I would have you both over, but I just havent the room, and I don't think my family would know what to say once you and Joey sat down naked at the dinner table :lol: :lol: :lol:

IBIZALISA said:
Thanks hun, I shall have a look. ;)

I would have you both over, but I just havent the room, and I don't think my family would know what to say once you and Joey sat down naked at the dinner table :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: I know, the shame of it :lol:, i think we'll keep that confined to our living quarters :lol:. Nobody will ever have us over for Dinner :( :lol:

Got my eye on some lovely Moet pink champers for the special day :D :D

ooooh, cant beat a pink champers Laurent Perrier pink is my fave :p I bought a botle for Pauls birthday the other week, and he said, I prefer Asti to this :eek: :lol: :lol: So looks like Asti for Christmas day pmsl :lol: :lol: :lol:

IBIZALISA said:
ooooh, cant beat a pink champers Laurent Perrier pink is my fave :p I bought a botle for Pauls birthday the other week, and he said, I prefer Asti to this :eek: :lol: :lol: So looks like Asti for Christmas day pmsl :lol: :lol: :lol:

I actually quite like Asti, its sweet. If only it came in pink :lol:. Blossom Hill do sparkling rose wine now ;)

We had a bottle of LP Rose a few weeks bambu, it was only £55 and never ending :lol:

I'm cooking too. I'm getting a bit worried that nothing else will fit in the oven once I've put the turkey in :confused: :confused:

Scoobie said:
I'm cooking too. I'm getting a bit worried that nothing else will fit in the oven once I've put the turkey in :confused: :confused:

just cook everything at different times then, and just apologise and explain when people start pulling faces while eating their dinner :lol:

IBIZALISA said:
Scoobie said:

just cook everything at different times then, and just apologise and explain when people start pulling faces while eating their dinner :lol:

Or cook your turkey the day before ;)

IBIZALISA said:
mambobirdette said:
Or cook your turkey the day before ;)

but thats too simple! You feel like Annaka on Christmas day, give yourself a bit of a challenge :lol:

Then set yourself a few jumps in the garden instead, not only will your guests enjoy a lovely well cooked xmas meal but you'll also provide them with a bit of in house entertainment :lol:

Back