Where are you all having you Company xmas do's this year

We're having it at a swish hotel in the City. A couple of years ago we rented out the whole of Fabric for it - that was a surreal experience, being in Fabric with ALL my work colleagues and a live band in the main room :eek: :eek:

Dinner at a nice hotel, probably followed by a cheesefest somewhere, So...

..I 'm sneaking away after the meal to meet up with some mates and more :eek: :eek: :p action

BBS said:
We're having it at a swish hotel in the City. A couple of years ago we rented out the whole of Fabric for it - that was a surreal experience, being in Fabric with ALL my work colleagues and a live band in the main room :eek: :eek:

:lol:

We had a work Christmas party @ The Cross once and it felt wrong to see all these middle-aged women I worked with 'avin' it on the dancefloor in The Cross in their best sequinned party dresses :eek: :lol:

Barbie said:
BBS said:

We had a work Christmas party @ The Cross once and it felt wrong to see all these middle-aged women I worked with 'avin' it on the dancefloor in The Cross in their best sequinned party dresses :eek: :lol:

That is so wrong :eek: :eek: :lol:

SuperD said:
Barbie said:
BBS said:

That is so wrong :eek: :eek: :lol:

The main room booth was empty but on the stage opposite was a (terrible) band, made up of people from the firm - it was like watching Tony Blair play the guitar :eek: :eek:

I was cracking up, thinking 'if only these people knew what this place is really like'.

Like every year this year's shindig will be at St. Regis Hotel in Dana Point. This year's theme is 1920's. Maybe, I should show up as Capone with my Tommy :rolleyes: .

Fountain_north.jpg

Cheers,

LagunaBeachCA

We're actually having two separate parties the same night,the part-timers are going to a hotel for a meal and a disco and the full-timers are going for a game of bowls at the local bowling alley then a christmas theme "dinner"...... :confused:

Back