Where are this years Nostrum'r reviews??

The lack of reviews on the site this year so far is really poor. (I know its early doors yet)

Are you out in Ibiza this year Nostrum, as your reviews last year where legendary:!:

Going out next week for 4 days and wanted to know if the island had got in gear yet. Got to admit never been this early before so don't know what to expect.

Ok here goes.....

Elephant opening.....Good
Al Ayoun ........Good
Aura ''Dantz''...Very good
Pure Pacha opening...Good
Space opening.....busy....but good
Underground opening....Very good
Wonderland opening ....good
Amante opening...Sublime
Flower Power opening ...good
Sands beach bar ...good
Blue Marlin...good
Basement Jaxx concert in Dalt Villa....Special

14 € Red Bull...... Not good
Cops with machine guns and rocket launchers doing road side searches... Not so good either.

Last edited by a moderator:
subliminal rocks - hols this year only for me. you'll find the island fresh, sunny and the beaches still a bit quiet, but mid-june is a great time to go and everything is just getting going at that time normally.

liam - oh yes! less than 24hrs to go. you there as well? :D

by the way - i really like the idea of "a thousand dance journalists wanted" and i hope we get a lot of quality reports once the season's really picked up. it is still really early now!

but yeah, i will keep posting reviews whenever i am on the island. i post a lot less this year for obvious reasons (not on the island, new position at work, travels...) but i don't lose touch with ibiza 8)

grego - porridge and then amnesia this early sun morning? ;)

Thanks for the update I-spy, must say not as detailed as a Nostrum review though:) Where was it 14Euro for a red bull?

Well it looks like were on the white isle at the same time Nostrum, any chance of a list of your contacts from last year:) You must have been on every guest list going:eek:

By the way does anyone know how to move this thread to Reviews, where I meant to put it in the first place.

Thanks for the update I-spy, must say not as detailed as a Nostrum review though:) Where was it 14Euro for a red bull?

Well it looks like were on the white isle at the same time Nostrum, any chance of a list of your contacts from last year:) You must have been on every guest list going:eek:

By the way does anyone know how to move this thread to Reviews, where I meant to put it in the first place.

Sorry about the briefness :D
Pacha was the €14 Red Bull ....also €8 Red Vodka shots :confused:

No I don't pay to go to the clubs...but I still have to pay at the bar!

This is a good idea, didn't read about it before. I go out for 5 footloose child free days this Saturday eve, will do a Cocoon opening review etc... Yay :lol:

you come here mrs H? whats on the agenda?

and how do i know who you are, holding a red rose underneath the ice cannon? :lol:

oh and stivi, i wasn't planning on amnesia opening because the line up is so dissapointing, but guess there is no harm in a little morning trip.

call me.

oh and stivi, i wasn't planning on amnesia opening because the line up is so dissapointing, but guess there is no harm in a little morning trip.

call me.

amnesia opening never had any special guests grego, they only ever bring 'em out for the closing :) but it's still fun!
yup talk soon.

you come here mrs H? whats on the agenda?

and how do i know who you are, holding a red rose underneath the ice cannon? :lol:

Agenda is to dance as much as possible and spend rest of the time on a beach or 10 ! If you have any suggestions as to best "dance" related sorties, please let me know.

Hmmm... not sure red rose would stand up to much in Amnesia :lol: How about a more "formal" meeting place and time ?

Agenda is to dance as much as possible and spend rest of the time on a beach or 10 ! If you have any suggestions as to best "dance" related sorties, please let me know.

Hmmm... not sure red rose would stand up to much in Amnesia :lol: How about a more "formal" meeting place and time ?

"formal"...........didn't know that word existed in ibiza. :lol::lol:

anyway, let me know mrs h;)

stivi - see you soon tio.

Back