Where after the terrace shuts?

JT

On a sunday pm/monday am as the terrace shuts people used to go on to party at Jockey club/blue marlin, Underground, AK Morgana, KM5.

Where do people go now? If DC10 doesn't get busy til after lunch, do people go to the inside of Space, home or even worse Judgement Sundays!

I normally go to Ancient People for a few and then try and get a few hours kip before DC10 these days.

hehe Barbie is getting older hihi - no more weekly nonstop-without-sleep sessions anymore, B??? hihi!

Me: I´d go straight to bed, Im such a wuss and I get hung over if I just look at a bottle containing alcohol after 4 am!

Ibiza-girlie said:
hehe Barbie is getting older hihi - no more weekly nonstop-without-sleep sessions anymore, B??? hihi!

Lol, too right, my days of doing Space and then going straight to DC10 are long gone :p I prefer to go to DC10 semi-fresh now cos I end up appreciating it more rather than being a true Space/DC10 casualty :eek: :p

hihi, im not a genuine clubber anymore, i always end up feeling sick in the restrooms after 4 am if i had too much too drink! - really classy huh´?? me all dolled up, wearing small tight dresses and high heels all sick !! haha!

And what is wrong with inside at Space? The terrace is great, but it the disco where it all started, my advice after the terrace shuts - go inside till it's time to leave then go to Ancient People...

AlixB said:
And what is wrong with inside at Space? The terrace is great, but it the disco where it all started, my advice after the terrace shuts - go inside till it's time to leave then go to Ancient People...

Don't like the inside of Space, never have done, don't really rate the music inside, too hot and sweaty, I prefer to do my 12 hour stint on the terrace and then leave.

Ibiza-girlie said:
hihi, im not a genuine clubber anymore, i always end up feeling sick in the restrooms after 4 am if i had too much too drink! - really classy huh´?? me all dolled up, wearing small tight dresses and high heels all sick !! haha!

thats what you get from sticking to the drink only ;) . you must feel quite lonely in the cubicals throwing up :p ;) mind you some peeps get sick from pills too. but 'good' sick mind ;). im only talking of the barfing kind thou, not the mental institution ones :(.

Barbie said:
AlixB said:

Don't like the inside of Space, never have done, don't really rate the music inside, too hot and sweaty, I prefer to do my 12 hour stint on the terrace and then leave.

the inside of space is close to hell :p

Ascendia im afraid so, im such a wuss i cant even manage a bottle of witewhine, probably why i dont do drugs either or nuttin´ - i usually end up being really hammered, and regret things i said or did the day before haha!

AlixB said:

nowt wrong with the inside, it takes you on a different journey from the terrace so it feels like you have had 2 different nights out in one!!!

Ancient people, is this open all night then?? where is it??

I need to go to Ibiza and find more bars, I love the sun set strip but I know there's more to Ibiza, just need to find it

lynch said:
Ancient people, is this open all night then?? where is it??

I need to go to Ibiza and find more bars, I love the sun set strip but I know there's more to Ibiza, just need to find it

Just up from Bora Bora (walking towards Figuretes), it's underneath some of the Jet appts and is a 24 hour bar, it's fab, always full of casualties and has got the most comfiest seats and beanbags :D

what time at every time ive walked round by there its been empty

hot-bi said:
what time at every time ive walked round by there its been empty

For me that's what so good about the place, never busy - just the odd few groups of bods in recovery position!

if you have a car (highly recommend getting one and not drinking too much!!!) then it's a nice little drive over to Cala Jondal for a bit of morning sun and some really good food, then back over to DC 10 around noon. We did that last year...snoozed a bit under an umbrella at the old Jockey Club, got a swim in to reset the system. Bring a fresh set of clothes in the trunk and you are set for a huge afternoon at DC10!

Back