When will the 2004 closing parties be??

cant_wait

I want to book ASAP for one week in Ibiza, September 2004.

Does anyone know when the main week of closing parties will be (e.g. Cream @ Amnesia, Sundays @ Space)??? Is it, for example "the 3rd week in September", or does it not work like that? Alternatively, when do the listings/line ups normally come out?

Cheers to anyone who can help!!

This is only based on previous years experience but it's pretty much a safe bet that Space Closing will be last Sunday in September so We Love Sundays Closing will be the Sunday before that.

The big nights will all have their Closings the week following the We Love Sundays Closings altho some smaller nights will close the week before.

For actual line-ups you're going to be waiting til April next year.

I always book either 2nd/3rd week in Sept or 3rd/4th week in Sept and we always get majority of Closings.

I really want to go to We love Sundays closing party...and a gang should be going out...but friends are getting probably getting married 18th Sept...which will prob clash...moreover I have a big worly thing the end Sept which I need some grey matter for...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....I want to go...I dont want to grow up..................help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D :D :D :eek:

saucer said:
I really want to go to We love Sundays closing party...and a gang should be going out...but friends are getting probably getting married 18th Sept...which will prob clash...moreover I have a big worly thing the end Sept which I need some grey matter for...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....I want to go...I dont want to grow up..................help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D :D :D :eek:

Some people are so selfish aren't they, arranging their weddings when Opening/Closing Parties are :lol: ;)

Try as hard as u can to make it more than once per year. That's at least my goal for this year's upcoming summer in paradise ;)

Back