When will it stop raining?

how lucky you are...for us it's snowing...:spank:
I shouldn't complain. Sorry mate.
Far too cold to go out there and do that, Wait till spring and the red dust has passed :)
I'm ok out there as long as I'm doing something. I tried scraping some paint off the other day and it was coming off easy but the wind was sending paint flakes all over the garden so I couldn't do that either.

It seems to have been going on for ages now. I'm trying to paint the outside of my house! :(

If I start to feel homesick I just have a look at this http://www.wyenot.com/webcam/white_lion.htm
It`s a webcam on to of the smoking shelter of my ex local, Nice weather they are having now

I have go to take my hat off to you guys. I spent two winters in Ibiza in 2004 & 2005 and I could never ever do it again. Once the end of October has come and gone it has to be one of the most depressing places on earth until April comes back around.

I have go to take my hat off to you guys. I spent two winters in Ibiza in 2004 & 2005 and I could never ever do it again. Once the end of October has come and gone it has to be one of the most depressing places on earth until April comes back around.

I would say completely the opposite to you about the winter Casper, As soon as the end of October comes the island lights up with the real people and real faces that live here, Off go`s all the act thats put on for the tourists, Off go all the part timers that are here to make a quick €, out come`s the real Ibiza, 5 hours for lunch with 5 different nationalities, most of who you didn`t know untill lunch-time but you now have life long friends, An hour chatting in the petrol station, Sunsets, Sunrise, I could go on for hours.
Have a good winter,
I know I will
Tim

I would say completely the opposite to you about the winter Casper, As soon as the end of October comes the island lights up with the real people and real faces that live here, Off go`s all the act thats put on for the tourists, Off go all the part timers that are here to make a quick €, out come`s the real Ibiza, 5 hours for lunch with 5 different nationalities, most of who you didn`t know untill lunch-time but you now have life long friends, An hour chatting in the petrol station, Sunsets, Sunrise, I could go on for hours.
Have a good winter,
I know I will
Tim

Ditto. I love Ibiza out of season, especially in the spring when its a little warmer and everything is lush and green. :eek:

today!! 8)8)

Ditto again, it's just stopped here also, but it aint half cold gggrrrr :p

let me tell, when you have kids, and after having endured life in britain for far too long, it is the most magical place to spend a winte.

the village where i live is as busy now as it was in august. and the sun is still shining.8)

A freeeeezzzzzziiiinnnngggg 8.5 deg, Raining, Thundering like fluck, Pondering lighting the fire.
Won`t be going much further than Anita`s log burner if I go out at all today.:rolleyes:
Have a good one
Tim

I really like it. Last winter I was living in Ibiza town. There was always plenty of people about and there was always something going on in Vara De Rey on a Saturday evening. I also find it interesting to go through totally deserted resorts because it makes me feel like Im in a film about the last man left alive in the whole world :)

Back