When to go to Ibiza?

S

sanjuanbear

Hi guys, this will be my first trip to Ibiza and I'll only have one weekend. I'll be living in Barcelona for a month and want to take one weekend there. My weekend options are May 30th-June 1st, June 6th-8th, and June 13th-15. Which of these will be the best weekend to go? I'll be traveling by plane and plan on being there by late Friday afternoon and leaving Sunday evening.

I'm looking for the biggest, funnest weekend possible and I figured the experts on this site were the people to ask. Any help would be great. Thanks a lot.

sanjuanbear said:
Hi guys, this will be my first trip to Ibiza and I'll only have one weekend. I'll be living in Barcelona for a month and want to take one weekend there. My weekend options are May 30th-June 1st, June 6th-8th, and June 13th-15. Which of these will be the best weekend to go? I'll be traveling by plane and plan on being there by late Friday afternoon and leaving Sunday evening.

I'm looking for the biggest, funnest weekend possible and I figured the experts on this site were the people to ask. Any help would be great. Thanks a lot.

I'd go for wkend of May 30th cos Space opens that Sunday.

The following wks Space will be open but will just be with ressies, no big names. You should also change your flight coming back and stay an extra night and do DC10 opening on the Monday!

if you only have limited time, as barbie say, try to re-arrange flights so you cna stay at space on sunday till at least sun=down. it;s the most fun you will have witout getting naked ( although you may get sweaty(

Back