When to book for 09?

BigD

I have been checking the prices and there still expensive, around what time do they normally drop?

Last year was a last minute booking so it was cheap anyway. Would like to go to Ibiza Rocks but were all on a budget so looking for cheap as possible.

Who does everybody else book there trip with? Were going early August, hopefully make the Radio 1 weekend.

you have picked the most pricy month to go anyway.they don;t drop really.you might get a late deal say.but you never know where you are staying till you get to ibiza airport.best to see if you can book diy.get a cheap flight if you can 1st.check both prices up.then book your flight 1st.

We paid £280 each last august, for the exact same holiday this year its £650 at the moment!

I am only going in August because i was told its the best then? Is that true.

We paid £280 each last august, for the exact same holiday this year its £650 at the moment!

I am only going in August because i was told its the best then? Is that true.

It's definitely the busiest time to go to Ibiza... I always go in August for R1 weekend...

I prefer to go at the begining of July personally, I think August is too busy.

I always book things seperatley, last year I got 11 nights all in for £260 doing it this way, I'd never book a package holiday to Ibiza again!

If you want the choice of flights times, airports, hotels then you need to book early, I booked my easyjet flights about a week ago , the same flights are now £100 each more expensive!. Yes there are deals to be had...but if you really want to guarantee your place on the island for the dates you want then you need to book.

ive booked for two trips already, June and August/september. Prices for accomodation are a lot higher, around 50% but I think a lot of that is to do with the fall in the pound against the euro which is worth at least 25% less that earlier on in the summer.

My flight prices are double from what i paid this year, flying at similar times of year aswell.

Hi peeps!!
Me and 6 mates have booked the Bergantin hotel for the 4th-15th july
for £610 all inclusive i fink wev got a bargain there!
Im new to Ibiza only been to Magaluf.. would you say that is cheap for out hotel?

Hi peeps!!
Im new to Ibiza only been to Magaluf.. would you say that is cheap for out hotel?

That's a good deal for all inclusive!

depends how you are doing it.

but generally better to book it now, if you do it through spotlight, you don't have to pay upfront anyway.

Me and 5 mates booked for July next year, 1 week @ the Bahia (San Antonio, right on the beach) £430, thats pretty good, if your gonna do Ibiza, its not gonna be cheap especially in July.August, unless you wanna stay @ a sh1te hotel...

Hi peeps!!

Bored at work searching and noticed this post. See you there mate we will be there from 12th until 26th July :). We paid £740 for two weeks all inc (thats a bargain).

Back