When to book flight/ apartment?

I wouldn't worry about line ups, there'll be something there to float your boat whenever you go.......its ibiza remember not your local town where the choice maybe cheese or rnb (no offence to be taken here its just an example of the everyday town in the UK ;)) on a friday/saurday night. There is something on every night for everyone, That's the beauty of it!! ;)

you make a very good point, seems like every night there's at least one club that has something good to offer!

Im booking in JAN! the sooner I know i'm definatly going the better! Book flights then rooms later on.... it's onjly about £161 return from Leeds / Bradford, really good flight times - thats for june 8th...

i prefer good flight times to paying less, for the sake of £20-30 more you could get an extra evening / night in Ibiza! 8)8)8)

AndyJB, I was looking at the easyjet site earlier today (this is just an example) June/July from Gatwick can be done for less than £70 return if you choose the right dates.Doesn't seem too bad to me.

No that isn't too bad at all. I fly from Bournemouth so Ryanair is the only option.

Currently in excess of £200 where as last Jan I paid £60 return for June flights. Ryanair seem to go up and down daily as of the new year, I guess ir depends if you prefer to run the risk.

all this booking flights talk is getting me excited for next summer :) can we start the 2012 party calendar already?! :lol:

Back