WHEN DO WE SEE CLUBBINGLIST FOR 2003?

I

ibizagirl

I am just curious. Not going before August 5th :( but I would like to see what happends from there on........curious! Anyone know of any homepages where you can see where and when various DJ´z har playing in Ibiza?

Take care u guys n´girlies!
:p :oops:

the nightlife section on Spotlight is where you'll find the listings... but i'd say it'll be a good while yet before they're up.

Ibizagirl,

nice to se your eager.....
Most of the club listings will not be released until april/may, so you got a while yet, but some nights are a definate, the likes of mos@pacha, sundays at space......

sanchez,

Yes i would have thought so, that night was so popular this year and the previous year. The only other place for it to be is el divino, and it wouldn't go there because pacha is soo much bigger.

There was a rumour that underwater and subliminal are having there seperate nights, underwater on tuesday and subliminal on wednesday, both at pacha, both of these nights could fill the club easily. Perhaps Oakendfold has had enough of ibiza, or perhaps pacha has dropped the perfecto nights???....who knows.
But it is just a roumour at the moment........

Rob

thanks for the info...
sorry for the 20 questions but there's one other thing i've been wanting to ask... u ever heard of a bar or club called Portobotofic, i've been tryin to find out for ages with no such luck!

Unfourtunately no i haven't sorry, but the name rings a bell probably becuase its got botafach in it......

ah well... thanks anyway!
A few of my favourite djs, Rasoul & Jon Cutler, had been advertised as playing at Portobotofic,Ibiza last year. I was thinking that it may be one of those little gems that most people haven't heard of...

Dirty Sanchez said:
Rob, do know if Subliminal & Underwater will be taking residency in Pacha again this year?

Subliminal and Underwater are not together in Ibiza this year, both are going to be doing there own thing.

And as much as I loved Subliminal Underwater if they're doing there own nights it means more Mr Morillo and his Subliminal boys :D

aye can't wait...
Subliminal have just announced a monthly residency in Belfast for 2003 at Milk so i'm happy anyway :)
first installment this month is harry choo choo romero... bring it on!

Dirty Sanchez said:
aye can't wait...
Subliminal have just announced a monthly residency in Belfast for 2003 at Milk so i'm happy anyway :)
first installment this month is harry choo choo romero... bring it on!

Yeah we've got Sankeys, Basics and Bed Subliminal residencies in England this year..............but none in bloody London Town. Erick needs to get his fit little arse back to goddamn Ministry or The End.............or else I'm going to be spending a lot of wkends on the bloody M1 :rolleyes: :p

i don't post on there much to be honest, and i'm ashamed of my name(roberstkitchen) its a terrible name.......

Subliminal has a monthly residency at Sugarshack too! And Darren Emerson plays Shindig quite often, and Tim Deluxe is a regular round these parts. Basics is only a 40 min drive away, so we are very lucky in this part of the world! :D

Back