When are you out there then?

• Thread starter Diehard_clubber [Si]
  • Start date
OOh .. same time as me ! Well .. I come home at some godawful time on the 22nd ....

I've paid extra for some wicked daytime flight times ;)

Arrive in ibiza on a friday evening at 6.30 (unpack and few drinks)

Arrive back to Manchester on the following friday evening at 9.00 (drive home, have a good sleep and chill for 2 days)

I'm not doing the night flight thing again, despite getting no sleep in ibiza i like to feel somewhat refreshed when i arrive home.

June 13th till June 20th. Bring it on!!! :lol:

Cream @ Amnesia opener OR MOS @ Pacha opener then STRAIGHT to the airport for a 10am flight :eek:

ps any ideas for stashing suitcase???.save going back to san an after club

DrewUK said:
I've paid extra for some wicked daytime flight times ;)

Arrive in ibiza on a friday evening at 6.30 (unpack and few drinks)

Arrive back to Manchester on the following friday evening at 9.00 (drive home, have a good sleep and chill for 2 days)

I'm not doing the night flight thing again, despite getting no sleep in ibiza i like to feel somewhat refreshed when i arrive home.

Hmm .. bit envious about your flights must admit .... jesus .. tis gonna kill me the times we are flying ...

We take off at 11.59 pm ... What sort of a time is that ???? 11.59 ??? sheesh

Could be worse, its only 2 hour'ish flight.

Its the night flight home i don't like.

Oh, and i would strongly recommend taking a cab from airport instead of coach. OK, you'll have to pay but at least you won't get dragged around every stopoff on way.

DrewUK said:

Oh, and i would strongly recommend taking a cab from airport instead of coach. OK, you'll have to pay but at least you won't get dragged around every stopoff on way.

The coach thing is true .. but .. dont you have to get checked in by the Company Rep .. I mean, I can't see the Hotel Receptionist just handing out keys willy nilly ... ( I dont mean YOU are willy nilly by the way, I know you're Drew .. :D )

By the way .. did I happen to mention that I'm going out there on
14TH JUNE ?

*Saffy* said:
DrewUK said:

The coach thing is true .. but .. dont you have to get checked in by the Company Rep .. I mean, I can't see the Hotel Receptionist just handing out keys willy nilly ... ( I dont mean YOU are willy nilly by the way, I know you're Drew .. :D )

Just tell the rep before you leave the airport you're getting a cab and they'll tick you off and when you get to apartments they'll have you on their list.

We always do it, can't stand being on a coach full of mong's - I am such a snob :)

Back