::: What's your HAPPY TUNE? :::

S

*Saffy*

The one that ALWAYS makes you feel good ... ?

Mine has to be off of one of the Beach House cd's ... makes me shiver whenever I hear it ... sexy sexy vocals and uplifting music ..

Solu Music ... Feat Kimblee - Fade

David Guetta is a fave at the moment for me as well, but the two which are constantly putting a smile on my face at the moment are Peyton - Higher Place and The Source - You've Got The Love. Both were played on Sat night at Hed Kandi (They closed the night out with You've Got The Love) and all I've got to do to get back there is turn the volume up and close my eyes......... :D

"Sometimes I feel like
Throwing my hands up in the air
I know I can count on you
Sometimes I feel like saying
Lord I just don't care
But you've got the love I need
To see me through"

Hmm for feel good house i would probably say 'foremost poets - open season'. It was released early this year but i still think its a cracker.

Goodfellas - Soul Heaven is doin' it for me at the mo Saff, can't get enough of it...where the soul can be free!!! 8)

Personally, I can't be grouchy when I'm listening to something pure cheese like Take That or Boyzone ;)

But professionally, "Shined On Me" can only make you prance around like it's summer.

"Fly With Me" -- Coloursound also has a magic fairy dust effect as well.

There's only one tune that can raise the hairs on the back of my neck & make me smile at every listen:

MAW ft India - To be in love

:) :cry: :)

Never got the name of the track -- it was played almost every day at Bora Bora with a line >> 'when the sun goes down, I want to be inside you'

premile said:
Never got the name of the track -- it was played almost every day at Bora Bora with a line >> 'when the sun goes down, I want to be inside you'

Cassius - The Sound of Violence :D

Back