What's your favourite kind of night out?

I don't like the idea because I'm a purist.

if I want techno, I go to a venue which is known as a great venue for techno and has the crowd I'm looking for
if I wanted hip hop, I'd go to a venue which is known as a great venue for hip hop and has a good crowd.
...repeat with any music style you want.

that is really just my opinion though.

Think that hits the nail on the head to be honest

If this suggested event went ahead and I personally attended. I wouldn't find myself in any other room.

Elrow do it correct where as they create the theme and it is all in one room and you get the music you have signed up for.

I could imagine it would be a case of you walk into said salsa room and be like 'Da fuq'. Walk out again

Personally... I have two types of night out depending on what mood I'm in.

If I want a more chilled night, I would rather sit in a pub until closing and call it there. I have zero interest of going to hipster/posh bars, with ropey music and a moody crowd - especially given that I am in Essex.

If I want a bigger night out, it has to be an event. But if truth be told in this country, I am not out as much as I used to be. But when I am its places like Fabric, 338 or XOYO in London where your guaranteed great music and a good crowd.

There is no middle ground for me - it's either a few beers down the pub taking it easy, or a two day bender. And that is how I like it :D

If I want a more chilled night, I would rather sit in a pub until closing and call it there. I have zero interest of going to hipster/posh bars, with ropey music and a moody crowd - especially given that I am in Essex.

If I want a bigger night out, it has to be an event. But if truth be told in this country, I am not out as much as I used to be. But when I am its places like Fabric, 338 or XOYO in London where your guaranteed great music and a good crowd.

There is no middle ground for me - it's either a few beers down the pub taking it easy, or a two day bender. And that is how I like it :D
This

agreed.

problem is when 'two beers in the bar' (because we haven't got any pubs in ibiza) suddenly turns into a two day bender...

I have a mate who always has a packed bag in the car,ready for whatever way the weekend goes..

Back