whats your fave sunset tune?

mambobirdette

Seen the best ever sunset in the whole 3 years of Ibiza on Thursday at Mambo's and to make it that even more special they played Air - All i need which is my fave chill out tune of all time. I was soooo happy i could of cried i tell ya.

Whats yours? :p

mambobirdette said:
Seen the best ever sunset in the whole 3 years of Ibiza on Thursday at Mambo's and to make it that even more special they played Air - All i need which is my fave chill out tune of all time. I was soooo happy i could of cried i tell ya.

I love this tune!

All i Need is such an amazing song - wish i'd heard that watching the sunset in Beetha :D

The last sunset i saw in Ibiza was really emotional for me too, it was the most beautiful one i had seen the whole time, the sky was so clear. Cant remember what song was playing - was too busy taking photos and trying not to cry! :) :rolleyes:

i remember hearing a chilled out version of

Marc Et Claud - "Loving you" ill never forget them few minutes sat outside mambo's

GazDaBomb said:

Marc Et Claud - "Loving you" ill never forget them few minutes sat outside mambo's

If you went last week i heard that one too, me and my mate were sceaching the high bits :D ruining it for everyone. It went behind the clouds anyway. Sorry if i spoilt it for you ;)

best sunset tune - barbers adagio

best sunset ever seen-10thaugust coastlineset to aint no sunshine,bill withers

mambobirdette said:

i was there to have a picture of it.........

it was cooooool ...... how do i post pictures on this borad........

starfish said:
mambobirdette said:

i have noooo idea how to post but please find out just so i can see it again

i know this may sound corny but "down to margate" by chas and dave
whilst sipping an ice cold pint ;)

mambobirdette said:
GazDaBomb said:

If you went last week i heard that one too, me and my mate were sceaching the high bits :D ruining it for everyone. It went behind the clouds anyway. Sorry if i spoilt it for you ;)

no your ok i was there in july

starfish said:
mambobirdette said:

you'll have to upload the pic from your hard drive onto another website first (like an online photo album)

once it's uploaded, pull it up online, right-click on it and click properties

copy the URL of the pic (http://.....)

in the controls for posting a reply message on this board, you'll see a button that says "Img." click that, paste the URL of the picture, and then click Img again.

that's it!

Okay, along the same lines as this post... I want to buy an ibiza chillout cd as the one I have is three years old... can anyone recommend a good one? I saw an advert on tv this week for a new one that is out which had cafe del mar in the title. Any other suggestions?

miniya said:
starfish said:
mambobirdette said:

you'll have to upload the pic from your hard drive onto another website first (like an online photo album)

once it's uploaded, pull it up online, right-click on it and click properties

copy the URL of the pic (http://.....)

in the controls for posting a reply message on this board, you'll see a button that says "Img." click that, paste the URL of the picture, and then click Img again.

that's it!

do you know of any i can try pls........

Back