WHATS UR TOP 5 XMAS PRESSIE WISHES?

why would anybody want a mine?

i'm interseted to know is it one that blows ships up or one from which you can extract coal?

CDJ1000 Mk2 (about time you make em in silver Pioneer) x2
G5 Quad maxed up to the hilt
30inch Apple Widescreen Display
that house from Belfast that was shown on Grand Designs

a real doll

chewie_oo7 said:
a real doll

Sorted

ND-SPS022.jpg

This year i have asked for:-

A cream pashmina
The series 10 box set of friends
This little woolen heart shaped hot water bottle with socks from house of fraser
New coldplay album which my bro is getting for me

and thats it, im not really bothered if i get those though to be honest. Im not bothered by xmas gifts this year. In fact, i've told my family not to bother with me

although i did see this gorgeous DKNY watch which has all diamante' bits on it what i fell in love with.

The current MRs B's adopted me a lioness in Africa for Christmas (yeah, yeah lions aren't just for Christmas etc etc :p ). She got overexcited and told me last night because she knew how happy it would make me :D :D

BBS - I see your penguin and raise you a lioness!

*Last night was great all round. Went to the boozer where we'd previously have bumped into various EastEnders (see posts passim re "Minty" et al) to find it been changed into a nice restaurant. They were training new staff so they asked if we minded having a free two course dinner. 8) Various nice it was too and we had the "excitement" of being sat next to David Dein (Arsenal bigwig) and family, including his son Gavin who used to bang Rachel Stevens. I refrained from asking if he'd ever got her Jo, Hannah and the darker girl who's name escapes me to get involve in any sort of S-club sevens up........

Buckley said:

Bert rules 8)

What's you lioness called. I think Anna has bought you a very shrewd present because you are going to have to go and visit your new charge at some point and that doesn't mean an afternoon in Regents Park now, does it :D

BBS said:
Buckley said:

Bert rules 8)

What's you lioness called. I think Anna has bought you a very shrewd present because you are going to have to go and visit your new charge at some point and that doesn't mean an afternoon in Regents Park now, does it :D

All details coming in the post this week.

Yup, I'm already determined to visit her! :lol:

Dunno really, whatever Tom surprises me with. My mum and dad and gran and grandad all give me money cos I'm so difficult to buy for and I've bought a lot of things already with their money which makes it even more difficult for poor Tom :lol:

I'd quite like a new bag cos my beloved Anya Hindmarch bag is looking a bit knackered :cry: Other than that I'm open to surprises :lol:

Back