whats tiesto playing at the moment?

HarryHotspur

not a fan to be honest, but some of the guys i'm going out to ibiza with are...and thus, i will be at Cream that week.

what should i expect?

i actually really like amnesia and have some great great memories there, so i reckon it should be fun..at least.

is tiesto still playing trance? or has he gone all proggy??

i am not a big fan anymore either... but i did download one of his sets from july and sounds like typical trance. seemed more on the harder side bordering on techno but not really.

an interview i read a year or two back suggested (from what he said) that he moved onto playing progressive tunes. though i have to question what hes interpretation of prog actually is.

he is playing well at the moment.

he is playing tunefull trance stuiff, and techno influnced stuff, it really gets the crowd jumping.

HarryHotspur said:
not a fan to be honest, but some of the guys i'm going out to ibiza with are...and thus, i will be at Cream that week.

what should i expect?

i actually really like amnesia and have some great great memories there, so i reckon it should be fun..at least.

is tiesto still playing trance? or has he gone all proggy??

I visit he´s sets regularly, and he´s spinning progressive, and lot of tech-trance.

Can´t wait for the closingparty! :D

lots of harder trance, still drops the odd vocal, moving towards the tech sound (like a lot of djs at the mo!)

Tiesto sucks At the Moment ! He doesnt play a lot of his Beautiful Melodies which he once used to play, 2day he is a lot more techier and playes harder trance unfortunatley !

I got to dance at tiesto's at Cream on August 14th and I loved it.
I had a blast that night.
He's good to me :rolleyes:

Totally agree with you Crystal - I was at Tiesto the same night as you and loved every minute of it!! Mmmm - Tiesto and Ice-Cannon :p

He is always saying that the music he spins is what the audience wants on that moment.

I have heard him lately in progressive trance, in commercial shit, tech-trance, and so on....

Mostly he starts with a kind of groovy trance, via trance to the tech-trance and a bit techno-kind.

Back