Whats this Tune, please help!!!

IBIZALISA

I have been hearing this song out clubbing and would really know what it is, not sure of the words really but here goes:

Can you feel it, like i feel it, lah lah...so come on over, you know, theres something baby, so come on over....

Not the best explanation of it but its worth a try to put me out of my misery, hope someone can help, fankoo.

:p

IBIZALISA said:
its a funky tune, and i've only heard it recently at Penge and Kinky Malinki!!

You go kinky and Penge? I havent been kinky for a while, But went to penge do's at Emporium and Citizen. I should know this tune, can you give any more info?

Thanks everyone but I found out what it was over the weekend its "Come on Over" by John Silver and if you was curious to hear it go to www.dancerecords.com/index.php?week=1701&genre=1

To x amount, yes always go to Kinky, my partner is good friends with Paul the promoter, and only sometimes go Penge, was at Citizen, thought that was great, think we're attending Pacha this Saturday for Penge then the Aquarium the saturday after for Kinky, swear im getting too old for all this going out, really not used to it!

IbizaLisa, just found this on t'internet on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...14269/sr=1-3/ref=sr_1_0_3/202-4281010-9104645

Not released until 27th Jan next year :evil: Absolutely gutted!! Been hearing this tune for months.....as i told you on e-mail, hopefully should get it sooner though.

You can get it on Kontor records but this Cream/Parlaphone one should be the mix you've heard(Whatever you do don't get the Top of the Clubs Volume 16 by Kontor which features is it as it doesn't last long and the rest of the songs on this double album are ham shank!). I'll keep you posted. 8)

sorry guys I saw this post very late. Of course it is by John Silver and it's one of our excellent Swiss productions of last year after our heroes Shakedown. John Silver is by the way the singer Gabriel and the two Djs Dimitri & Tom, who already produced as Tangachicks ("Brasil over Zurich"). They're touring right now all over Switzerland.
I have the original version record (before the Kontor came out). If there's a new remix running, I'm not up 2 date because they don't play it here any more (we've already heard it tooooooo much), but if you're interested in buying the Record/CD, here some addresses:
www.djbeat.com
www.panthera.ch
www.globalrecords.ch
www.web-records.ch
they must have it, say hello from me ;o)

cheers

YEEEAAAAHHH Deep Swing - In the music

What a fcuking tune.

Its got such an upfront beat, when it comes on I do a proper Mr Motivator marching dance. Theres just no let-up in the track, it keep syou going.

Defo one of those tracks, that, if you were sitting down ehen it come on, within 30 seconds youd be smack bang in the midde throwing some serious shapes!!!

you're telling me you still listen to deep swing???????? Mmmh.... okedoke... it's really a fantastic track, but a little bit out of time, isn't it? I always thought here in Switzerland everything stands still concerning electronic music :eek:).
by the way, yes, shakedown are swiss. It's Dj Mandrax and his brother Seb K. from the French part of Switzerland and before "at night" they produced "get down", another fantastic groovin' record :eek:). So it's seems we're getting now involved into the international dance scene

IBIZALISA said:
I have been hearing this song out clubbing and would really know what it is, not sure of the words really but here goes:

Can you feel it, like i feel it, lah lah...so come on over, you know, theres something baby, so come on over....

Not the best explanation of it but its worth a try to put me out of my misery, hope someone can help, fankoo.

:p

Leese i fooking love this tune and im not sure what its called either but its one of my faves 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Babe I posted this in 2002, its called Come on Over by I want to say John Silver, but for some reason that sounds funny in my head :rolleyes: Dr Fox very kindly sent me a copy, together with my first free CD off of here :p

Back