What's the weather like at the moment?

Thanks for the ext forecast links. its clearing and warming quite nicely!

Potentially 28c/82f the day we arrive:)
Looking great for 18-22nd! As above, does look a bit breezy at the moment, nice in the heat of summer but a nuisence when it's blowing off the still cold sea.

poor weather yesterday evening with thunderstorms and clouds filled with sahara sand...everything‘s dirty today so lots of cleaning up on the menu for today...

Ah, the forecast's just been upgraded so the warmest day of the year so far will be when I'm there (29c) 18th-22nd that's plenty warm enough for me! Evenings don't fall below 20c either which will do nicely.

Cloudy again today but plenty warm enough. 3 days left hoping the clouds disappear - looks promising on the forecast.

Today actually turned out pretty alright I thought. Spent the afternoon at Cala Tarida and although the prognosis did not look good this morning, the clouds dispersed and we got some excellent bathing in. Sunset tonight looked spectacular. Some beautiful colours

I live in Barcelona for years and it’s the first time ever that the weather has been so bad in April and may ,and other part of Spain balearic included too ! getting better now but still not hot and on the other side , the north of Europe ( in Belgium for sure ) all of April may has been very warm and sunny ! But hey , has people living in the north know , when springtime is amazing good the bill has to be pay during summer time and in the south this year it took way too long but now summer is coming and good weather till October for sure

We've had nearly a month of beautiful weather here (Ireland) which usually correlates to not so great weather in the Mediterranean, This is due to the Azores high pushing up over Western Europe and the jet stream sinking south over the Mediterranean bringing cloudy conditions and rain. Unfortunately for us this pattern looks to be changing this week with the high sinking south over the Med which will mean big improvements in the weather there from now on and a lot of normal rain and wind for Ireland.

Good news for me as I head out to the island in 4 weeks by which stage it should be lovely

We've had nearly a month of beautiful weather here (Ireland) which usually correlates to not so great weather in the Mediterranean, This is due to the Azores high pushing up over Western Europe and the jet stream sinking south over the Mediterranean bringing cloudy conditions and rain. Unfortunately for us this pattern looks to be changing this week with the high sinking south over the Med which will mean big improvements in the weather there from now on and a lot of normal rain and wind for Ireland.

Good news for me as I head out to the island in 4 weeks by which stage it should be lovely
Notice there was a mass-nudist swim recently in Ireland and the opening of it's first official nude beach near Dublin. Now if THAT doesn't convince everyone of global warming, nothing will!
Naked dip into the Irish sea....naked dip into the Mediterranean...Irish sea...Medi....have to toss a coin on that one...:rolleyes:

Yes I know a few that went and stayed the night on the beach,don't think they stayed nude all night though..;).. weather has been great here as someone posted earlier all changing this week

Last edited:
naked dip into the Mediterranean...Irish sea...Medi....have to toss a coin on that one...:rolleyes:

Have to confess to managing a very brief naked dip in the English Channel at the end of last month. Suffice to say I was somewhat less of a man for a time afterwards :lol: ... still it was the most perfect day about 25C so I warmed up fast enough and I was alone in the most beautiful spot. Meant to be good for the circulation I think but I'm not so sure about that - exercising the heart muscles to the point of a near heart attack more like :lol:

In Austria we have a very sunny and warm weather too. The hottest april und may ever. We had 30 degrees mid April. Very strange

Back