What's the weather like at the moment?

its always cold around 9pm along opening
ive seen its windy from girls willing for the pool but not, at sal rossa and other russian techno girl at ushuaia hotel (the rnb sounstrack on her inta suckx if ill met her, ill house her :D)

Was very blustery today. Also wind direction changed as planes were taking off the way they normally land.
Currently there's a spectacular lightening show off the west side of the island

its always cold around 9pm along opening
ive seen its windy from girls willing for the pool but not, at sal rossa and other russian techno girl at ushuaia hotel (the rnb sounstrack on her inta suckx if ill met her, ill house her :D)

It definitely wasn't this cold or windy last May (or in 2015). Although I think last May was unusually warm for the time of year.

Very windy at Hard Rock Hotel for IMS today and really felt the cold once the sun set.

If coming this weekend, bring a jacket and trousers.

You beat me to it. Forked and sheet lightening as well.

That was one of the best I’ve seen in a long time. At first I thought it was the noisy neighbours above moving furniture and was about to get the broom out and start thumping the ceiling :D

it is clearing up already in the south. afternoon should be good.

interesting meteorological situation right now, mainland spain and also some of northern africa is currently getting some really bad weather. we are in the sandwich of that and might feel this a little with clouds over the course of the next few days. but it is not looking bad really and it will get warm now.

I love a good storm watch when on the island! A few October's ago we caught some spectacular ones!

Hope the sun's shining today for your post IMS feels!

sun is out again now.

tomorrow looking cloudy again and next week better.

have to admit it has been a bit of a meh springtime so far. it is warm now which is great, but so far the stability just hasn't fully settled yet and that is a bit annoying.

...on the other hand this could as well mean we will get a really hot summer and possibly reaching way into october. sometimes the case if it takes a little until it gets proper nice in the springtime.

Back