What's the weather like at the moment?

it's perfectly sunny right now. looks as there's a front coming in tonight with thunderstorms tomorrow early AM (but only 40% of rain so not sure it'll actually get wet) and then sunny again from noon onwards. a little wind from the north tomorrow and sat will bring temps down a little (25°c), but from monday the heat is coming back again and it'll be nice weather all the way

it's perfectly sunny right now. looks as there's a front coming in tonight with thunderstorms tomorrow early AM (but only 40% of rain so not sure it'll actually get wet) and then sunny again from noon onwards. a little wind from the north tomorrow and sat will bring temps down a little (25°c), but from monday the heat is coming back again and it'll be nice weather all the way
Nice one thanks mate

Excellent! We're there from Monday :cool:

I've got mambo and tropi tomorrow
Star boats and Pikes Sunday
Sa Trinxa and Solumun at Pacha on Sunday
Dead Monday
Wife and kids come out Tuesday

I've been approx 25 times and this is the most excited I've ever been. I'm 40 years old haha.
I'm 40 to, fortunately no wife and kids coming to Ibiza with me though :rolleyes:;)

Are we looking 30-35c temps then next week? Hope there's a bit of a breeze :)

summer has started. last weekend was a bit rubbish weather (but I was away anyway), but this week it's finally time for flipflops and such. YAY!!!

Coming out in 4 weeks for a hen weekend (which will be very different from my usual holiday!) so very happy to hear this :)

All the white patio furniture has started to appear at the front of peoples houses down certain streets not far from me. Must be summer?

Was hotter in Essex, than in Ibiza today. I know where I’d rather be though.
Same here in NW Manchester. As for rather be in Ibiza - think I'd rather be dragged through roasting hot coal than be in NW Manchester but hey! As for the weather, Ibiza will soon be back to normal. As for Britain, it will soon be back to normal...

http://www.skylinewebcams.com/en/webcam/espana/islas-baleares/formentera/la-savina.html click on the "weather" button above for the next 3 - 4 days.

What’s it looking like at the moment? Forecast saying it’s high 60s this week and next (around 19/20) but I know quite often it feels much warmer than the officially listed temperature.

Back