What's the weather like at the moment?

Properly hammered down this afternoon from about 5 and shorted all the electrics in our villa. All good now though

one of these ibiza peculiarities: I was at salinas today and not one cloud in front of the sun all day long :) and soo hot again!

Totally true we got really unlucky as the cloud just stalled right above us and our friends were in Formentara and no problems

one of these ibiza peculiarities: I was at salinas today and not one cloud in front of the sun all day long :) and soo hot again!
I think Ibiza won in the peculiarities front earlier on rain and sun at the same time this afternoon 🤣

It's a perfect day in Santa Agnes right now, not too hot, but few clouds and lovely and sunny. Earlier could see lightning forks in the distance, but never reached here

Bloody hell it’s really not ideal weather. On our way to ANTS but not sure if it will even be on if it’s this wet.

apocalyptic scenes at the airport for almost two hours now. hammering it down and the whole airport is leaking. all over the place water dripping down, a bucket every 4 Meters and actually holes in the ceiling, plaster falling down. it honestly does not feel safe here. I mean come on, this is spain, not some remote east asian island in the tropics, could they please take that tax money from bottle service and put it to use? :)

also major delays of course, all planes had to fly loops over Ibiza during the storm. now they can land one after the other. right now our flight will be almost 2 hours late.

We braved the weather for Ants. Spent the first couple of hours sheltering under the bar at the back, drains had burst so water was coming up through the floor. Carnage. Rain eased off around 8 and rest of the night was epic! Came back to our villa to find all our electrics tripped, just what you need when your vision’s all over the shop!

Looked like it's raining the whole time I'm there Saturday - Monday - we have blue marlin and Ushuaia booked.. are there any daytime/evening parties that are semi indoors?

tomorrow night until thursday afternoon looks very wet again. if we're lucky solomun in the port emerges unscathed and it all happens at night and is over by sunrise…

Back