whats the most recent film you have seen

mine lastest where

analyze that, and the ring both excellent films recommed them both ;)

Last "new" film I watched was City Of God...... Arrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah!!!! Best film i have seen in ages! :D :eek: 8) :eek:
Last film i watched was The Talented Mr Ripley! Italy, what a beautiful place!

been to the cinema twice in the past week....

1) Final Destination 2 - very gruesome!! better than the first one though (I thought the first was pretty good!) Would give it 8 out of 10.

2) The Ring - Wasn't as scary as someone told me it was but was still a good film (I was really pissed when I went to see it though - might be why I didn't find it too scary) Would give this one 7 out of 10.

Will go again in a week. Might get stoned and go and watch Jackass....

RAGIN!!! Am tryin to remember the name of it. i only watched it there about 2 nights ago. its about a group of people who go to live in a house for 6 months on a reality tv show over the internet but once people start dying, they figure out that theyre actually all in a snuff reallity tv program over the net. any takers?

saw adaptation this afternoon. an astonishing movie. funny, weird, intense, wild. Nicholas Cage rules, even with a baldie heid and hairy back. City of God is indeed a cracking movie

Saw The Hours and Chicago recently. Both very good movies. The Hours is kind of depressing though. I am looking forward to seeing City of God, I think it starts showing here tomorrow.

lol, I have seen so many movies lately it isnt even funny... I guess thats what happens when you live in a little town where the only thing to do is watch movies or drink (and I dont drink) lol. 8 Mile was good, I think I saw it 4 times, possibly 5. The last movie I saw was Cradle 2 the Grave and Old School..... HAHAHAHA Old School has to be the damn funniest movie I have seen!! at least in a long time anywho!!!! Kickin I tell yeah!

with nothing better to do last Sunday I saw "Misery" with Kathy Bates as nutty nurse in the famous Stephen King book-based movie...still pretty o.k - also saw "Murder By Numbers" with Sandra Bullock - what a pile of S*it! - "Sum Of All Fears" the last of the 3 movies that night, made me fall asleep....mainly becuz I was exhausted and hung over! ;)

jannica said:
Saw The Hours and Chicago recently. Both very good movies. The Hours is kind of depressing though. I am looking forward to seeing City of God, I think it starts showing here tomorrow.

:rolleyes: Oh god its like attack of the chick flicks LOL broads sad about their life and a musical wouldnt catch me dead in either one of those hmmmm saw Old School the other day now that is a move I think when Frank shoots himself with the tranquilizer could be funniest scene in history of cinema

Chicago!!

:p : Queen Latifah rocked her part, brilliant!!
:x : Renee Zellweger looks like shes a heroine addict. Come on, women on stage were never that thin.

went to see 'The Ring' last nite!

thought it was pretty average, seen this before crap until it came till the last half hour!

freaky as Fcuk, scared the shit out of me!

i know im a pansy, but had to sleep with landin light on!!!

shameful me!

Back