What's the most hardcore you've been?

3 days over an Easter weekend - I genuinly felt like I had been crucified by the end of it..... !!

Kids, its not big and its not clever!!

I would simply die now - I cant hack sleep deprivation anymore.....

Worst sleep deprivation Ive ever had was Exit festival in serbia , 5 days on no real deep sleep. We were out all night then when you come back at 8am its too hot to sleep then the beach party starts in the campsite , repeat every day. We ended up in the local park searching for shade trying to get some shut eye. we "rested" but never properly slept.McDonalds was the only place we could really escape what must have been 35degree heat!
By the end even simple tasks were really quite a struggle and we couldnt communicate within our group. Bus to Belgrade was horrific , was hearing things and all sorts. Would never repeat again and had I known it would be like that I definitely would not have camped. I guess Glasto was the same thing this year

A good meal and a of bottle wine fcks me up nowadays.

I bet I could sleep for 5 days straight though.

Worst sleep deprivation Ive ever had was Exit festival in serbia , 5 days on no real deep sleep. We were out all night then when you come back at 8am its too hot to sleep then the beach party starts in the campsite , repeat every day. We ended up in the local park searching for shade trying to get some shut eye. we "rested" but never properly slept.McDonalds was the only place we could really escape what must have been 35degree heat!
By the end even simple tasks were really quite a struggle and we couldnt communicate within our group. Bus to Belgrade was horrific , was hearing things and all sorts. Would never repeat again and had I known it would be like that I definitely would not have camped. I guess Glasto was the same thing this year

Didnt you read any of the horror stories about the campsite?! We spent £80 a night on a hotel and was worth every penny. A couple of our friends attempted the camping thing and we got woken up by a phone call at 9am the following morning "Are there rooms available in your hotel? yes?! We're on our way!" :lol:

A good meal and a of bottle wine fcks me up nowadays.

I bet I could sleep for 5 days straight though.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ditto!

Phil and I drank a bottle of pink fizz last Sat night - well say drank, attempted to more like! Didnt even finish the bottle before we took headache tablets and went to bed...... :twisted:

Didnt you read any of the horror stories about the campsite?! We spent £80 a night on a hotel and was worth every penny. A couple of our friends attempted the camping thing and we got woken up by a phone call at 9am the following morning "Are there rooms available in your hotel? yes?! We're on our way!" :lol:
Marc was there the same year we were all there, Becs.
I can't say I got a lot of sleep that trip but we splurged 130 eur/night for a 4-star hotel so the sleep we had was very good :lol:

yeah was gona say thought it was the same year.hot hot hot!
I went last year too and that time it was fine daytime but got quite chilly at night. The first night I gave up at some point because I was freezing my butt off in just a t-shirt. I bought a long-sleeve shirt and a sweater that trip!

Ibiza - this year 4 days consisting of a bag of skittles and maybe 3 or 4 hrs of "sleep" meaning staring at the ceiling. Shut the club down, go back to the hotel and take a dip in the ocean, force feed myself some food, take a shower and change, and then start the day at bora bora.

Ever - week long variety binges. not so smart.

Back