whats the most emotional piece of music ever written

Justin Timberlake... Rock Your Body
JUST JOKING!!! (although I'm totally still singing that f'g song)

Anyway,
Massive Attack "Unfinished Sympathy" is definitely a "whooo.... I'm gonna feel this" song for me.

Next...

Barbers Adagio for strings must be up there on the list. Was good as a classical track but William Orbit's version was just brilliant IMO.

Reminds me of the Millenium-all the News channels played it whilst showing New Year celebrations from around the world. Still sounds amazing. :)

the theme tune to braveheart

i alwasy liek the theme tune to brave heart.

on dire strights your money for nothing.. cos of the guitar rifs

Fergie19 said:
Barbers Adagio for strings must be up there on the list. Was good as a classical track but William Orbit's version was just brilliant IMO.

Reminds me of the Millenium-all the News channels played it whilst showing New Year celebrations from around the world. Still sounds amazing. :)

Have to agree with that one. They played it last year during my very first Ibiza Sunset. ooooooooo shivers down me spine :D

Sorry to say Chocolate Puma, "I Wanna Be With You." This was droped in at 3 am ish at Manumission, just as I walked in. NICE!! :eek:

(but WHY let it get remixed by some dodgy people AND get used by a DFS ad, insult or what??)

Quite into that Zero 7 number 'Destiny'
but I only put that cos it's the first one that popped into my head.

rolando - knight of the jaguar

i always have the feeling that this is the original soundtrack of my life

has to be Barbers Adagio for Strings for me too

The William Orbit version is good but the more traditional versions are even more emotional.

Classical music reviewed on Ibiza Spotlight shock :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh...and I agree...and Vaughan-Williams Lark Ascending...there ;)

technoboy said:
rolando - knight of the jaguar

i always have the feeling that this is the original soundtrack of my life

That's a great track.

Have you seen him dj before?

Junk Project - Composure (Original mix is excellent, but the Solar Stone remix is just as good, Euphoric more than emotional).

Energy 52 - Cafe del Mar (Michael Woods remix. Was sat outside Mambo in 2001 listening to this haunting track as the sun went down. It soon dawned on me that it was the most chilled out remix of my favourite trance tune of all time, "Cafe del Mar". It was amazing!!)

u2 - Kite.

''who'se to say where the wind will take you, who'se to say what it is will break you - I don't know, which way the wind will blow....Who'se to say when the time will come around, don't want to see you cry.....I know that this is not good-bye

Bono dedicated this song to his dad who was in hospital when I went to see them in Manchester, the whole place had a eery feel...I read on the text the next day his dad had died...Before any of that happened I sent my ex-fiancee a birthday card and wrote those lyrics inside it.... :confused:

agree about braveheart as well though. FREEDOM :)

uhh the music from braveheart is emotional for sure, but also:
hate to say this but "if youre not the one" - Daniel Bedingfield...the lyrics make me cry! i hate to present it on the radio sometimes where i work, cuz it instantly makes me sob!

Underworld : born slippy this tune convinced my i'm clubber its almost crying tome when this one goes on it ssssssssssso goood

Back