What's the biggest night on the island?

basher

In your opinion what's biggest night in ibiza i say cream @ amnesia or we love sundays@ space?

Last edited by a moderator:
well from reading the reports this year I'd say Guetta's night ( not my choice, but hear its busy) or Cocoon.

Its been Tiesto this year like surely... not a lot of peoples choice, nor mine, but thats been the name on everybodies lips this year, cant get moved for reviews from the nights he's doing

For me it has to be Cream

well from reading the reports this year I'd say Guetta's night ( not my choice, but hear its busy) or Cocoon.

I, myself, concur with utagaura.....

you know what ? After all the guetta bashing on here i was prepared for the worse in june, but i had a storming night, some chesey tunes yeah (toca's miracle 08 (which i quite like :oops:)) but overall very enjoyable.

I think Pacha is better in june and september though, june an july is just too much, esp with all the VIP areas :spank:

Pure pach all the way for me. Havent heard Axwell before, really enjoy dinner there first, and i realy am not fussed on Privilege. No brainer for me :lol:

yeah I've always meant to get a pacha dinner there at some point, never done it... I guess I'lll need to book that.. if i go to Pacha.

You just teasing? :lol:

I agree too

Moi??? Oui!!

Just had to do an appraisal where I have had to actually advocate the use of "spellcheck" - and explain its a really good tool to use before sending correspondence out, and that also using big words in the wrong context actually makes you look thicker than the actual level of thickness you were trying to hide from people in the first place.... sigh!!! :confused:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you know what ? After all the guetta bashing on here i was prepared for the worse in june, but i had a storming night, some chesey tunes yeah (toca's miracle 08 (which i quite like :oops:)) but overall very enjoyable.

I think Pacha is better in june and september though, june an july is just too much, esp with all the VIP areas :spank:

Yep we got the Toco 08 version too on 10th July during our visit....:lol::lol::lol:

did you have a good night though ????

Seriously?? One of the best nights on the Island - the vibe was the vibe of old - I never stopped smiling - hands in the air - friendly and up for it crowd, we spent most of the time with a group of dutch people and it was an excellent night - music was canny, with a thin layer of cheese which was expected.....

Far busier than I anticipated tho....

tiesto.jpg

:lol:

I heard that they were expecting about 500 and about 5000 showed up!

Biggest night.... Cocoon, still.

the queue went around the whole club and they had to open the terrace and turn people away!!!

as a result of the success of it all, i think martin had a "hang on a minute....." moment :idea:, so watch this space for espuma kids on a more regular basis.

Back