what's the best place to stay?

T

travertine6

We are going to Ibiza in August 2003. What is the best place to stay? San Jose or Santa Eualia? Is it best to stay in Ibiza the town? Where are most of the clubs located? Please help! I am an Ibiza virgin!!!

If I went again, I'd definately stay in Santa Eularia.

We were down the road in Cala Llonga, but S. Eu is quite cheap and there's plenty of nightlife there.

It would be a great base to stop at, with good road and ferry links to the rest of the island.

I don't think you'll be disappointed! Of course, I've never been to San Jose, but it's further north so, for clubbing, you'll be a little further away from things (although the beaches up there are supposed to be v good).

turn your map the right way up. the airport, playa den bossa, salinas, km5, etc are all in san jose, as is san antonio bay and my house.

dj biff

WE STAYED IN IBIZA TOWN.JUST BACK FROM A WEEK THERE.PACHA AND EL DIVINO ARE IN IBIZA TOWN.AMNESIA AND PRIVILEGE JUST OUTSIDE IBIZA TOWN HEADING TOWARDS SAN ANTINO.BOTH HAVE BUSES WHICH ARE FREE WITH A TICKET.SPACE IS ON THE WAY IN FROM THE AIRPORT(GOING TO IBIZA TOWN) EDEN AND ES PARADIS ARE BOTH IN SAN ANTONIO.WE STAYED AT "EL PURTO"IT WAS PRETTY GOOD WE ALSO BREAKFEST AND DINNER IN OUR PACKAGE.PLUS THE GOOD THING ABOUT OVER THERE IS THEY HAVE FIXED PRICES FOR TAXIS.IF AND WHEN I GO AGAIN I WOULD STAY IN IBIZA TOWN.PLUS THE ISLAND IS ONLY 16 ks WIDE. PLENTY OF MOPEDS TO HIRE PLUS THERE IS THE DISCO BUS WHICH RUNS ALL NIGHT SERVICING THE MAJOR CLUBS VIA THE MAJOR TOWNS.ENJOY YOUR TRIP. :D :D :D :D

Ibiza town rocks. Unless you like the beer swilling British lager lout atmosphere, in which case go stay in San An. Aparthotel Tagomago is awesome accomodation that is owned by Pacha and is literally across the road from the club, around the corner from El Divino, and is 15 mins walk to the centre of Ibiza town. Also, Talamanca beach is about 5 mins walk away. It's a great beach to chill on and is fairly quiet.

Back