What's on your Xmas present wishlist?

glasgow-chick said:
the final series of sex and the city :D

I bought that on saturday for my mum ;)

I'm not bothered about presents either just a nice xmas with my family etc but if i could have anything then orlando bloom please! :lol:

Eve Mendes would be nice, but I'll have to make do with some new mach III blades and some Lynx shower gel. :lol:

Bought my missus bro & partner Oasis tickets so looking forward to seeing there faces.

CraigyB said:
Bought my missus bro & partner Oasis tickets so looking forward to seeing there faces.

Why, don't you like them?

World peace and an end to starvation, or failing that I don't really care. Owt I really want I buy myself anyway.

Thats easy!!

It's to be blessed with the all round greatness, popularity, rapier-like wit, charm and probably huge penis that DJB already has!!!

If only!!!

Failing that...

Ipod
Digital Camera
Watch (Breil or Diesel)
Smelly Stuff (Paul Smith, Burberry Touch, Armani Night)
Paper Denim Jeans
Cd's
Dvd's
New Timberlands
Leather Shoulder Bag
Cp Company Coat

That'll do for now!!

gingerfreak said:
CraigyB said:

Why, don't you like them?

World peace and an end to starvation, or failing that I don't really care. Owt I really want I buy myself anyway.

Yeah, I'm going too but his face will be an absolute picture, he's a die hard fan but too lazy to get himself tickets so he will be well chuffed.

I went to see them at Blackpool Winter Gardens, the day they released 'What's The Story'. Damn good. Not a big fan now though.

I don't really know want I want this year, get money off my mum and dad and gran and grandad, my sis will buy me whatever I tell her to :lol: and Tom is tearing his hair out cos he calls me 'the girl who has got everything' :rolleyes: :lol:

Barbie said:
I don't really know want I want this year, get money off my mum and dad and gran and grandad, my sis will buy me whatever I tell her to :lol: and Tom is tearing his hair out cos he calls me 'the girl who has got everything' :rolleyes: :lol:

Another thing in common with Tom cos Pep is the most difficult persone to surprise and has everything :eek: I'm checking every day Apple web page but I don't think there will be any Apple mobile or Apple digi cam or any Apple toy for him before Christmas :eek: :lol: :lol:
Anyway, this year is quite easy, our christmas presies are our trip to NY in Easter. :D
I want a GOOD winter jacket, a pair of trainers I saw in the shopping center the other day, I also fancy some new PS2 games (suggestions anyone?), a wok and good headphones for my minipod :D

gingerfreak said:
silvia said:
I also fancy some new PS2 games (suggestions anyone

What sort of games do you like Silvia?

I used to love my old Mario and Super Mario in my Game Boy and Nintendo but it seems there are no games like this now a days :confused:

I have tekken so don't want fight ones, we also have NBA and FIFA and some racing cars and motorbikes. I loved the Final Fantasy but I tend to get all adictions and it was too much for me.

GF, what do you suggest to me? :D

GTA:SA is excellent. But beware, Silvia, it can take over your life. :twisted:

From what you've said I think you might enjoy Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, out Nov 30th I think. PoP:Sands of Time (the previous one) might be available cheap if you just want to try it out. Or failing that, get an Eye-Toy. Great for parties (apparently, I haven't got one yet but my mate raves about it).

gingerfreak said:
GTA:SA is excellent. But beware, Silvia, it can take over your life. :twisted:

From what you've said I think you might enjoy Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, out Nov 30th I think. PoP:Sands of Time (the previous one) might be available cheap if you just want to try it out. Or failing that, get an Eye-Toy. Great for parties (apparently, I haven't got one yet but my mate raves about it).

Thanks guys, I'll take a look, any other suggestion will be wellcomed ;)

All I wish for is a happy and fun filled Christmas; I've got everything I could wish for other than that.

Back