Whats it like to go in may ?

R

Rick V

Well topic title says the question .....

Were booking to go in Mid May whats the nightlife ect like then is it full beaming and smells like flowers ?

We just heard its aload of cod shite in may first week of June ok ?

If your going ther for the nightlife i would not recommend going in May...most of the clubs are still shut. First week in June may also be a bit early...can you not go a few weeks later?

If you can leave it a few weeks, do. You'll get the opening parties!

We found one in June were booking it on the 24th thats a good time isnt it 24th June?

Yeah thats a good time in my opinion. I went around that time in 2001 and had a great time (clubs have enough room left to dance, but still good atmosphere)

Go for it...enjoy! :p :p

Hehe will do now im 18 its gonna be mad also going amsterdam on 3rd July thnx for your help barbie & Fergie.

Thats cool, I went for my first time when i wa 17 and had the best 2 weeks of my life.

Try to do as much as possible, don't simply stay in one place and do the same things every day...there's lots on offer

Have fun :p :p :p

Well not in those exact words lol she just said if your there for the night life i advise you not to go in may ull just end up with families & older people as the pm befor i told her i wanna go wehn its in full swing and the ladies come out to play .

Rick V said:
and the ladies come out to play .
alright young man!!
eyebrows_125.gif

IBZx3-306.jpg

I'm going in May.

My mates have moved there and opened a bar called "Cube" in figuretas.
So we're going for the bar opening. 8)

They came home at Chrsitmas and from what they have been up to it seems the party doesn't really stop in Ibiza regardless of the time of year!

I 'm gonna go later in the season as well.

But WTF May sounds good to me too!
8)

Back