What's in a name?

DJ Biff

None of you will remember how last year I exclusively revealed that the famous Privaledge discotheque was reverting back to its original name of Koo because of the problems its sophisticated clientele was having spelling its name. Despite this, out-of-the-know clubbers still refer to the place as Privelege!

A little bird told me that the same thing is happening at Cala de Bou's downmarket nitery Kuhmaras. Not a soul can spell it! Especially the clientele, largely composed of the beard and kaftan set and dog on a rope, lentil juggling brigade, most of whom have trouble putting an X on the back of their income support cheque before cashing it at Kumarah's on site post office. So to make life easier for us all Kumahra's have decided to jazz up their name giving it a Bora Bora, Pago Pago feel yet still reflecting the lifestyle of its customers and from now on will be known as Giro Giro!

Don't tell them I told you!

djb

DJ Biff said:
Not a soul can spell it! Especially the clientele, largely composed of the beard and kaftan set and dog on a rope, lentil juggling brigade, most of whom have trouble putting an X on the back of their income support cheque before cashing it at Kumarah's on site post office.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Speaking of spelling, how 'bout "KU"? It was never called Koo and had definitely nothing to do with Koo Stark :evil:

A koo stark is a savoury dish made from the remains of a long legged and long beaked amphibious bird.

No, sorry , thats Stork Stew.

Back