What's happened to the Space terrace?

That would sure blow. Anybody shed some light on this situation?

bartonius,

last time i drove past it was the same, i shall check for you this afternoon ;-)

p.s. barbie's right - i have heard other rumours about space closing down every year since i've been here (probably started hopefully by the other clubs ;-)

Don't it make ya green when James & Co write things like;

james said:
last time i drove past it was the same, i shall check for you this afternoon ;-)quote]

Good to hear from ya James thought you had left all the work to Stephen

Don't it make ya green when James & Co write things like

that made me laugh :)

yeah i've been really busy the last month with a server changeover. been sitting long hours configuring and re-configuring. been great fun (remember i am a geek at heart) but i'm glad it's mostly over now!

i've been in the forums quite a bit over the last few days, mostly reading actually. they are going like wildfire - so many people are willing to help and contribute - really great fun to be in and to watch them grow :)

ya must have noticed all the pics of the babes you have strutting around your site then????

Sounds as though the meeting point has already been sorted and it's not spring yet, weyhey!!

Stephen has been complaining about not getting enough sex on the beach would you believe???

pah

james and stephen

27POSTER.jpg

'dos capullos en accion'
djb

james,

i, like some others on her though you had taken a back role in the operations, glad to see you haven't.

i remember 'back in the day' hehehe!! on it was just me, evissafan, jamese75 and you on here, its amazing ot see how many different nationalities are present on this board....

i remember 'back in the day' hehehe!! on it was just me, evissafan, jamese75...

;);) absolutely!

now that reminds me, where is our favourite discussionist?

p.s. you're not wrong there weluvibiza, that pic post is already in my bookmarks ;-)

yeah he aint been on here for months...i think its because he got a new job and can't get access to the internet........

or perhaps we have offended him hehehe!!!!

again

Same rumour again.
Just the same like the Love Parade won't take place, they say it every single year...

DJ Biff said:
james and stephen
'dos capullos en accion'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i was a huge mortadelo y filemón fan but i havent seen the film yet :!:

DJ Biff said:
i'm going to check out the west end - THIS AFTERNOON!

apparently kilties is expected to open next week!! :)

this is not happening anymore, the authorities have banned the opening of any bars or clubs in san an

Same rumours, every single season!

Space terrace will be open!
No Space @ San Antonio, and we are glad it isn't!

Back