Whats going on with es paradis this year

NITEFLY

looking on the calendar theres nothing going on this year apart from the water partys and a one off with dance academy and another one with tonic so what gives?

I noticed this too - when i looked at the calender, it says they are only open Tuesdays and Saturdays - both for their water parties. Someone I spoke to said this was due to having poor seasons for the last two years but I thought the best way to correct this would be to do more nights??

I've only been to Es Paradis once - a couple of years ago but didn't really enjoy it as seemed to fill up with people absolutely BLINDING drunk, I assume when the west end pubs started to close.

I certainly don't have a problem with folk getting trolleyed on booze and crawling round the west end - after all it's their holiday and they have saved up and paid for the holiday the same as me. Each to their own.

But, I mean there's drunk and then there is REALLY drunk and these guys could hardly stand, let alone dance - all over the place, banging into people, singing and being rowdy - it was quite amusing (for about 10 minutes) but we didn't stay long after this - and its put me right off going back...

Mark

WELL THE PLACE IS GORGEOUS, BUT AFTER 4 SEASONS i HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO FIGURE OUT IN WHICH DIRECTION THEY ARE TAKING THE CLUB MUSICWISE!?
ITS ALL A BLUR TO ME, BUT I LIKE THE DECORATION (IF YOUR SOBER ENOUGH TO NOTICE) - AND IT´S A SHAME THEY ARENT DOING ANY GOOD EVENINGS THIS YEAR...LOOKS LIKE THEY HAD TROUBLE LAST YEAR HUH?

Es Paradis looks like a Greek restaurant, cannot stand the place, I know loads of DJs back in the day :rolleyes: :p raved on about it and maybe it was better without roof but I wouldn't set foot in the place even if Erick was playing there!

Ibiza-girlie said:
hmmm Barbie, you are a hard judge...I liked the place but not the musicstyle, though Sister Bliss was O.K the year before.

I don't tend to like the music going on there but I just don't get the club at all, it's sooooo damn white and bright :rolleyes:

Agree about the music policy.

The last time I enjoyed myself there was 2000!!

The year after that it had gone far harder. Even the Water Party was hard!
Ended up going to some 80's party there last year, only cos it was our first night and we wanted to get horrendously drunk.

Nothing beats dancing round Es Paradis to 'Thriller'!!!

Saying that, it is beautiful and always loads of room to dance.

Lol at 80's party..........was that on a fri.....disco inferno?

My mate runs that night, we went for the closing party last year. It was pretty good, half of Northampton was there which made it a good night for us. (see my profile/location)

Might be back this year but my mate isnt sure if he's gonna run the night again....

N8 said:
Lol at 80's party..........was that on a fri.....disco inferno?

YES!!! Ace party!! May have to go again after the yearly West End p***-up! Has to be done!!

es paradis will be open every night of the week, guaranteed. they just don't release their party dates until late.

not a good policy in my opinion but there we go.

Back