what's everyones favourite live set

Dave Clarke live @ the red box dublin st paddy's day this year just got it yesterday and it is up there with one of the finest sets ever

Either Jon Carter @ Pacha July 2002, John Digweed @ The Arches October 2002, or Laurent Garnier @ T In The Park 2003.

At each of these I was just blown away and was thinking at the time "This has to be the best set I have ever heard!"

:D :D :D

Mmmmm..

really tough one this. i would currently go for:

2001 US Fall Tour - Cusick, Van M, Digweed, Sasha.

sasha @ Zen Afterparty

James Z live @ lot 33

Danny Howells live @ redlight

One of my mates from hols has got a mix tape of frankie knuckles recorded from hacienda back in the day. He's sending it to robo soon so i'll look forward to hearing that one. As for my fave liveset, probably an eric morillo one from 99 or an old ritchie hawtin/adam beyer set i have. My fave of the moment though is:

DJ Electric - Deepology

He's a russian deep house dj. Sounds like an awful combination but its great stuff.

james,

Sander and Bill Patrick did back to back for about 4 hours. Absolutely wicked. Bill is a DJ to watch, amazing bass-heavy tech-house, spotless mixing. The vibe was spot on -- like the best house party you'll ever have. In between dancing for 6 hours straight (no enhancements, mind you) got a chance to to talk to both DJs. Left the party grinning ear to ear.

Back