Whats changed in the last 4 years?

Nickyg

Hi
I haven't been to Ibiza in the last 4 years so could you tell me what has changed in San An in that time? Any new clubs etc?

Kaoos is now Eden, bigger, better, decent sound system.

Savannahs has a funky room open till 6am

Few bars in the west end have changed their names

Theres a strip club called secret garden

The beach along the promenade has been made bigger

Theres a new bar along from mambos/del mar called coastline, it has pools, restaurant, sun terraces etc. Although Its now splitt into two different establishments one is called sunseabar.

Probaby a load of other stuff i cant think of!

* As well as the beach being bigger along Bar M strip, so is the promenade. There are also lots of palm trees that have been planted.

* Go to the Kasbah beside Kanya for some food, you will enjoy.

* Kanya has a big new tent thing.

* Villa Mercedes - Beside the bus terminus.

* Sugar Reef/Sea? Whhat is the place called beside Savanah again?

* Savanah has a new 'back room'

* There is a new shop opposite the Mar Y Vent shop on the way to Cafe Del Mar.

* Bar M's food has gone drastically down hill. Avoid.

* The West End is now full of Jet Set types who drink Crystal and race fast cars up and down the street all night.

thers a big bucket planted next to a wall outside nitelife where u pay 10 cents to vomit in at the end of the night.

Dirk Bigler said:
* As well as the beach being bigger along Bar M strip, so is the promenade. There are also lots of palm trees that have been planted

yes!! :D

Soliext3.jpg

Dirk Bigler said:
* Sugar Reef/Sea? Whhat is the place called beside Savanah again?

Sugar.jpg
<--- sugar sea!! 8)

Carry on said:
McRackin,

Do you know if the ever going to finish that club on the boulevard next to es paradis????

I'd doubt it - I get the impression that the San An clubs struggled big time last season, so who'd want to spend more money on a market in depression? Is my impression right, Mac?

Club was gonna be called 'IDEA' I think........

Buckley said:
I'd doubt it - I get the impression that the San An clubs struggled big time last season

I have the same impression about the 2 clubs, I went ones to both clubs in San An and they where not even half full

Buckley said:
so who'd want to spend more money on a market in depression? Is my impression right, Mac?

but I heard that this "building" is standing there for some years now???

Ibiza-girlie said:
arent they gonna tear that schould-oncehave-been-a-club building down???

I don't think they going to tear the building down, this will cost you more then finishing it.
I think they just gonna wait for better financial times and more tourism

Well I think it's already overcrowded,

and when the tourism is growing and crowing it could kill this beautiful islan :(

Back