Whate ever happened to.............?

Dirk

Nicky Holloway

I know he had his problems, but remember seeing him at Manumission in the nineties but hasn't been seen or heard of since?

Daniele Davoli

Remember seeing him at Manumission in 1995 and one of the best nights I have ever had. Again, have not seen or heard of him since? Is he still producing? I know he had fame with Black Box early in his career.

Mylo

He made one of the best albums of the decade in 2004, teased us with a cracking track on a Mixmag CD in 2009 and then nothng?

Nicky Holloway

I know he had his problems, but remember seeing him at Manumission in the nineties but hasn't been seen or heard of since?

Daniele Davoli

Remember seeing him at Manumission in 1995 and one of the best nights I have ever had. Again, have not seen or heard of him since? Is he still producing? I know he had fame with Black Box early in his career.

Mylo

He made one of the best albums of the decade in 2004, teased us with a cracking track on a Mixmag CD in 2009 and then nothng?

mylo is doing nights in london called (ecstacy, passion & pain)..been some good lineups (bar him, always thought he was **** to be honest)

personally i think he's a bit bitter after calvin harris stole his thunder ...mylo always talked a good game,

Sure I heard recently that Mylo is putting finishing touches on new material. Be interesting to see if he can pick up where he left off &/or if he's taken his sound in a new direction.

^^ This lady was always at Space and on the beach by Sa Trinxa during the 90s..always had a teddy of some sort with her and dressed in the most amazing costumes you have ever seen..

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ This lady was always at Space and on the beach by Sa Trinxa during the 90s..always had a teddy of some sort with her and dressed in the most amazing costumes you have ever seen..

One of the things I used to love about Ibiza was that there were so many out there and eccentric people.. randomness, mad costumes, props etc.. it's kind of dwindling away.

One of the things I used to love about Ibiza was that there were so many out there and eccentric people.. randomness, mad costumes, props etc.. it's kind of dwindling away.

Whatever happened to the Orange Juice Man of Ibiza?

:lol::lol:

What about that guy who was on Kevin and Perry the white man with the bubbles? I think I last saw him around 2002? There doesn't seem to be half as many street artists around Ibiza town in recent years even.. Unless it's just that I am going at different times in the evening?

Centre in long sleeve and glasses - Coe
To Coe's right - Whitehead
On the right grey vest mouth open - DJ Pippi (?)
Bottom right - Seaman (?)
Middle bottom - Healy
Jason Bye must be on there somewhere

mmmm.....
(time to study my back catalogues of Mixshag)

Mick pickering behind healy and a very young Craig Campbell shirt less behind Sasha.Shovell in water next to Seaman.;)not for the first time i say.

sad - but true !

Back